Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to Bone Press in Measuring

Hello,
    I am just getting started in PE and wanted to post my measurments. I am a little confused about the BP. If I measure with NBPEL I am 5 1/4" If I bone press hard enough I can get to 6" in length. If I bone press somewhat I can get to 5 3/4" and with a little bone press I am at 5 1/2". What is the correct way to measure with Bone Press? By the way I do have a fat pad and have recently started exercising to reduce my weight. I am 6'2" and need to loose about 35lbs.

Bone-pressed means bone-pressed. Press to the bone, just no further.

Comment

..."Just no further" means you push all the way, but not enough to injure or cause pain.

You really have to push all the way to get a brutally-honest measurement. This way, when you gain, and measure the same exact way, there will be no wondering, you will know.
      Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
      Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
      Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
      Midasman's progress

Comment

Welcome to the gym Rockman,
        I agree with above. Push to the bone and that's it. Here's a link about measuring: Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It
        About losing weight, just to motivate you, it is said that you gain 1" when you lose 30 lbs...
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Thank you for your responses. I read a method of useing a round dowell and pushing it in at the hollow spot above the dick. I used that method and it worked great... Thanks Again... I also read the link Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It very helpful.

This may sound stupid but I don't want to tell my wife I am doing this. Any ideas about how to exercise without her knowing?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman74 View Post
            Thank you for your responses...This may sound stupid but I don't want to tell my wife I am doing this. Any ideas about how to exercise without her knowing?
            My wife doesn't know, not that its a big secret - I do my fowfers in bed, including many stretches. I jelq in the shower. I guess she has realized that I am taking longer showers, but doesn't care.
            Midasman's progress

Comment

Midasman, how do you intend to gain length without girth resulting? I only ask because I would prefer to gain only length with little girth gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman74 View Post
                This may sound stupid but I don't want to tell my wife I am doing this. Any ideas about how to exercise without her knowing?
                No it does not sound stupid, but I let my wife in on my plans when I first got "The Book". It was a little awkward, but has worked out well for me. Consider the Shower Routine and use lubrication that is good for the skin.
                Waylanders Shower Routine
                ​The enemy of good is not bad
                The enemy of good is better

Comment

Midasman, I read your progress and your method so I answered my question. Congrats on your gains!!!

Comment

Oh, hey. Been off this for a couple days. If you have any other questions, hope I can help!!
                    Midasman's progress

Comment

Originally posted by midasman1974 View Post
                      ..."Just no further" means you push all the way, but not enough to injure or cause pain.

You really have to push all the way to get a brutally-honest measurement. This way, when you gain, and measure the same exact way, there will be no wondering, you will know.
                      k, I think this is a great question... I'm confused, I read measurements on here and other forums and see that the usual difference seems to be about 1/2". For me the difference is about 1.0" so what's up with that?? I'm not fat, I'm 5'11" @ 180lbs. So do I have a thick fat pad or are all these other guys pussies when they push the ruler or what's the deal here?? Either way, I don't really care for BP as when people say "6.0" they mean 6 inches visually, not with a ruler buried in your fat pad...

I figure as long as some measurement is accurate I can figure something out lol.

But why is my fat pad thicker, seriously folks?

Comment

Your fat pad might be larger than others, each guy is different. The important thing to remember when doing these measurements, is that you are NOT comparing to the others (who might have a 1/2" fat pad, or a 2" fat pad), but you are comparing with your own last measurement. As long as you are consistent in the measuring technique, the mesurments will be accurate.
                        Midasman's progress

Comment

Yeah doc, might just be the case that you have a thicker fat pad, it can be the case for several men.
                          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
                          X