Replacement for V-jelqs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement for V-jelqs?

Hey guys, so i haven't been on a while, but have still been doing my routines, albeit 3 sessions missed in about 2 months, and was just wondering, i haven't made any gains, if so, then not by much, i must either be taking my measurements wrong or i really haven't gained at all, i feel like i've been doing my v-jelqs very poorly (in my opinion) i just don't fancy it and was wondering if there are any replacements for it? i was thinking ULI's, but what area does that affect? i know some of the more experienced pe-ers would not recommend it but i haven't had any injuries up to date and i feel like my penis is conditioned well enough for it.

My usual routine is (with warmups and stretches) 110 ok jelqs, 60 v jelqs, but like i said, my v jelqs feel very awkward and was wondering if there could be a possible and better replacement for it.

At first I just didn't get the V-Jelq then I found a thread that had a video and great feedback, now they are one of my favorite exercises. I'll see if I can find that thread and post a link. In the interim if you don't want to do V-Jelqs any more, consider upping your other jelqs and finishing your conditioning routine before moving on to more advanced exercises. The first few months is about avoiding injury while conditioning your penis and it sounds like you're doing that.
    Stay the course for a while longer.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Well I could not find (yet) what I was looking for but here's this. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...strations.html
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Here is a list of videos, the v jelq videos are somewhere in this thread should be easy to find.

videos

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I never liked the V-jelqs though I know how to do them properly and had the impression that the regular jelqs were more efficient so I removed the V-jelqs from my routine recently and replaced them by more regular jelqs. Follow Unita's advice, you'll have time to add ULIs to your routine later!
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Every time I hear someone says V's don't seem effective, here is my response:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...te-vs-uvs.html .
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I saw the video along time ago, but i feel it's just not doing me any good, and RBI, thanks, one question though, are my palms facing my stomach? or are they flipped around?

Thanks for the quick responses guys!

Comment

Working...
              X