Concered Need sugestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concered Need sugestions

Well today i woke and had a morning wood around70% maybe 80% and didn't last long, so i said hey thats good so through out the day when i took a shower i let the hot water run down my shaft. I had no erections throughout the day at all. I did notice that my flaccid was a little bit back to normal so i did 90Jai when i went to the bathroom. Well later on tonight i was gonna try a light exercise so i warm up for 10min and did 3rounds(up,straight,right,down,left) and once i came back to my room it was shrinking up and i rubbed on my penis and couldnt even get an erection what the fuck. I went back to my logs and read the aarron kemmer book to find some answers and fond out i was doing a 120 kegels almost every day and also with to much mastrubating on top of that so iam thinking about taking a week off to see what happens and when i get my erections back. Before i started it was real easy for me to get an erection by just tonching it. Found out that to much mastrubating in your routine and too much kegeling can cause temporay erectile dysfunction in the book i call it my bible lol. Any susgetions would help. kinda bummed i gain an 1/4 in lenght and a .10 in girth and now iam back to square one.
    :oStarting Stats:

EL= 5 1/4
    EG= 4 1/4
    ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
    BPEL-6 3/4
    EG-4 3/4
    :)Long Term Goal

NPBEL-7.5-8
    EG-5.5- 6

I guess u learn from your mistakes i know i did damn! iam disappointed but not giving up in it for the long run

EL= 5 1/4
    EG= 4 1/4
    ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
    BPEL-6 3/4
    EG-4 3/4

NPBEL-7.5-8
    EG-5.5- 6

Comment

sorry but how did you lose all your gains again?
      Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
      FL:4
      FG:4 9/16
      NBPEL: 5 15/16
      BPEL: 6.5
      EG: 5 7/16

Comment

Too much Masturbating and too muuch kegeling i guess, Its hard to even get an erection now. Before once i got doing stretches and warm up and start Jelqing i could get it up easy

EL= 5 1/4
        EG= 4 1/4
        ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
        BPEL-6 3/4
        EG-4 3/4

NPBEL-7.5-8
        EG-5.5- 6

Comment

what i heard from all the real experts here and eldest users, like kingpole, is that masturbation does not effect gains. and i believe it cause it doesnt make sense to me that masturbating can effect gains even if you do it right after a session

Comment

I didn't lose gains i did too much of it and with my workout sessions. I was doing great the first 2-1/2 weeks and i decide i wanted to masturbate the first time after my workout. The next morniing i was horny and mastrubated again and later in the day, When the next day came around whic was my workout day. I started the workout and when i was done stretching it started to turtle a little and when i was gonna start my Jelq i couldn't get an erection and my Flaccid was a little hard. i tried anything....notihing. I started to like masturbate and see if i could get it up and i was only able to get an erection around 50-60% to about were i was finally able to cum. I know i over workout my unit too much! so iam gonna give it time and wait ontill my morning wood come back stronger and getting my erections back during the day like i used to

EL= 5 1/4
            EG= 4 1/4
            ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
            BPEL-6 3/4
            EG-4 3/4

NPBEL-7.5-8
            EG-5.5- 6

Comment

i masturbate a lot

Comment

yeah man, take a week off, and try to only masturbate AFTER your workouts, and try to turn masturbation sessions a step further, with "edging". Sometimes try not to even ejaculate!

Comment

im so bad at edging..when i reach the PONR the first time im like fuck it this feels too good, and just ejaculate

Comment

Thanks for the info Calixto iam deff taking time off well need. I woke up again this morning with only a 60%-70 morning wood. Last night i tried stretching and right after it it shrink up and and i can feel that its tight like no blood flow to get an erection. Iam gonna be patient and wait ontill my morning woods are almost at a 100% and during the day like i used to.

EL= 5 1/4
                    EG= 4 1/4
                    ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
                    BPEL-6 3/4
                    EG-4 3/4

NPBEL-7.5-8
                    EG-5.5- 6

Comment

Ill up date my healing progress

EL= 5 1/4
                      EG= 4 1/4
                      ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
                      BPEL-6 3/4
                      EG-4 3/4

NPBEL-7.5-8
                      EG-5.5- 6

Comment

I have a similar problem, except no turtling, but the 70% morning erection is a little painful. Its been 3 days off with no improvement yet. In fact it seems to be getting worse, but I masturbated yesterday morning (at 85%) so i'm gonna stop that too.

Comment

Working...
                        X