My Dick Itches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dick Itches

Right around my circumcision scar. The skin is a bit fluffy and itches like mad. Not really red or anything.

I was doing jp's routine as such: 2 on-1 off, 1 on- 1 off, 2 on-1 off, 1 on-1 off

But i missed a day and ended up with 2 off this time, is there any possibility PE could be to blame?

Now before you point your fingers to an STD, let me explain why I know it's not. I got the clap from a chick in september, had it zapped out with a shot and some antibiotics. When I had that taken care of, I had a full panel STD screening done, everything came back negative and I havent been laid since--- ---

The ONLY thing I've done differently is that I went swimming for the first time this year night before last. Maybe bacteria in the pool?

I'm not quite sure this thread belongs in this forum but I'm still a beginner so I didn't really know where else to put it. I cant go to the doctor as I am un-insured for the duration of 2011, and would rather "tough it out" than pay out the nose.

Comments? Suggestions? Feedback?

-edit- And obviously I've discontinued PE until this clears up. It would irritate it to much.

-2nd edit- Speedy response appreciated. It really friggin itches and I know i shouldnt indulge.
    Last edited by jpuz_4; 04-04-2011, 02:54 AM.
    "Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship." - Sharon Stone

"If a man does his best, what else is there?" - General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

If you have had some growth it could be causing microtrauma to the skin ,is it tight?

Comment

No, quite the opposite actually, the skin in the affected area is very loose and kind of fluffy.
      "Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship." - Sharon Stone

"If a man does his best, what else is there?" - General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

Comment

I would try some antisepitic cream , can't hurt, other than that I don't know.

Comment

As always, thanks man. Anyone else, please feel free to comment as I need suggestions because I cant go see the doc. I'm goin to bed. I'll check for more answers later. Thanks Peg.

-edit- Update: Im now showing the same symptoms on my left eyelid. Same itching. Same "fluffy" type skin. This is obviously contagious at the level of skin contact, but remember it started at my penis. I tried to "google" it but I'm not the best web surfer, so it wasnt much help. I update in hopes of an educated diagnoses. I'm aware this is not a community of doctors, but it is a community that revolves around the penis, so I figured it's worth a shot.
          Last edited by jpuz_4; 04-04-2011, 05:59 AM.

Comment

I sorta had the same problem where i got very itchy and then swollen..turns out i was having an allergic reaction to the lotion i was using so i took a week off and apllied baby powder and hydrocortizone cream to it every night. I switched to vaseline and i no longer have that problem. I hope that helps.

Also, you can get Gold Bond powder and it works the same way as baby powder. It stopped the itching for me right after I put it on.
            Raider
            Last edited by Raider; 04-04-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

I had a similar problem when I first moved into the college dorms. Turns out it was scabies that was going around in the dorms. A visit to my doctor where he prescribed a topical cream with Permethrin killed the little buggers.

Comment

Well the itching was too much to bear so I caved and went to the doctor. My GP is very cool and gave me a discount since I'm un-insured. Between the office visit, and the prescriptions he gave me, I'm only out 90 bucks. Not bad I think. Turns out I was having an allergic reaction the the ky-jelly I was using for PE. So PE was to blame!! lol Well, I'll let this clear up and switch to something else. Hopefully I wont switch to something I'll react to again. That would suck. Thanks for everyones input.

I am a little bummed I have to take a short break from PE due to take care of this. Kind of blows, especially since I was just starting out. I've already begun to notice a difference in my EQ, and I havent taken any measurements since my initial measurements. I figure I'll measure once a month. No reason in obsessing about it.
                Last edited by jpuz_4; 04-04-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I think you did the right thing, I was about to post and tell you to go the doc and pay, I am not rich but if my pecker is having an issue, look out doc, here I come. good to here it was nothing bad. I am just posting this now to say if you think your dick needs the doc, than go see the doc, you only have one and he will make alot of your decisions for you, some bad and some even worse than that.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

well it's good to here that it was nothing too serious! good luck with PE!

Comment

Working...
                    X