any cool down routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any cool down routine?

I HAVE BEEN READING AND SOME SAY THERE ARE BETTER RESULTS WITH A COOL DOWN! mY ROUTINE 8 MIN MOIST HEAT PAD 10 MIN STRETCH 25 MIN JELQ THEN 5 MIN WARM DOWN WITH HEAT PAD LOWER HEAT. IT DIDN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE BUT I READ OTHERS SUGGESTIONS. MY PENIS WOULD GO DOWN QUICK! sO DOES ANYONE HAVE A COOL DOWN ROUTINE TO SUGGEST PLEASE GIVE DETAILS! BY THE WAY i LOVE THE FORUM AND THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS!

Do your stamina work after your PE exercises and then do your cool down. For me, the best cool down was a good hot soak combined with a light massage. Try it- your penis will stay "pumped" for quite awhile afterwards.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Billybob View Post
      I HAVE BEEN READING AND SOME SAY THERE ARE BETTER RESULTS WITH A COOL DOWN! mY ROUTINE 8 MIN MOIST HEAT PAD 10 MIN STRETCH 25 MIN JELQ THEN 5 MIN WARM DOWN WITH HEAT PAD LOWER HEAT. IT DIDN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE BUT I READ OTHERS SUGGESTIONS. MY PENIS WOULD GO DOWN QUICK! sO DOES ANYONE HAVE A COOL DOWN ROUTINE TO SUGGEST PLEASE GIVE DETAILS! BY THE WAY i LOVE THE FORUM AND THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS!
      Billybob: Do me a favor an try to avoid writing your post in all caps next time.

Thank you,
      rem
      Last edited by remek; 04-27-2008, 01:39 AM.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Sorry remek my mistake Thanks for the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Billybob View Post
          Sorry remek my mistake Thanks for the forum!
          No problem at all. Glad you could find the forum useful!
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X