stretching time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching time

I have been using a stretcher for 4 to 5 hours a day, and trying to get all the hours in at one time, with a few minutes rest in between, I am on my 6th week. My question is, if one day I do 6 hours, and the next 3, or maybe 2 in the morning, 1 early afternoon, and 1 at night, is it all the same? Is it the actual total number of hours over time, (I have read 1000 to 1500 hours for an inch), or is it consecutive hours at one session?

Originally posted by joe average View Post
    I have been using a stretcher for 4 to 5 hours a day, and trying to get all the hours in at one time, with a few minutes rest in between, I am on my 6th week. My question is, if one day I do 6 hours, and the next 3, or maybe 2 in the morning, 1 early afternoon, and 1 at night, is it all the same? Is it the actual total number of hours over time, (I have read 1000 to 1500 hours for an inch), or is it consecutive hours at one session?
    Lol, never thought someone would fall for that, why didn't you start with basic stretches and do PE for 1 month and see your results, you may be a fast gainer and don't need such things
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

well, I thought it would be good, as it was a passive thing, I could just wear the stretcher around the house, work, as it turns out that is not practical, so I try to do it all at once, but it is very time consuming, but I think it is working, so I will try to stick it out for 6 months. If I knew that I could get the same results with just manual stretches, 1/2 hour a day, I would probably do that.

Comment

You can get better results not same, we may never know or will we ? its up to you, good luck.
        Start(Feb/19)
        FL: 2,95
        FG: 4,29
        BPEL: 5,51
        MSEG: 5,11
        Current(July/30)
        FL: 3,50
        FG: 4,52
        BPEL: 6,02
        MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Hours are cumulative, over months. Manual PE supplemented with an extender is ok in my opinion.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
          X