Are ADS really that important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are ADS really that important?

I haven't really gained anything in length after my newbie gains and according to a thread I read at ************* it is because I haven't done any ADS.

Here is the thread written by drew_2003

Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I have been doing PE since 2003. Until I found this site in 2005 however, the only thing I knew how to do was a standard jelq ( I was 18 at this time ). I used to jelq for hours at a time, hoping the next day when I woke up I would be the size of a baseball bat. This was most likely a bit overboard which is probably why I never gained from it. Then in 2005 I found *************.org. I tried the newbie routine and I might have gained at most 1/16 inch in BPEL, but I can't be sure. After about a year of trying various stretching and jelqing routines I had only gained about another 1/16 of an inch more in BPEL. These were not the huge gains I was looking for. I had however gotten slightly larger in girth, although I never measured it. Seeing this I thought that perhaps I could make some easy girth gains through clamping, so I purchased some cable clamps and tried a beginner clamping routine for about a month and a half. Sad to say I didn't see any gains at all that I could tell. I got discouraged and took the better part of 6 months off, occasionally doing some stretches in the the hope that I might get some random growth.

Here is the good part of my story. About a month and a half ago I started reading the forums again. I reread some old threads about ADS and why it is important to let the tissue heal in the extended state. I hadn't really given the idea any thought in the past because wearing an ADS seemed like an ordeal I didn't want to deal with. After reading about it again though, it made sense and I decided to try it. So I made one of the simple around the leg ADS using an ace bandage. I started wearing it about a month ago, 16-17 hours a day. I would do some light jelqs at around 7 in the morning after I woke up, and then put on the ADS and wear it until bed time. Every night when I would take the ADS off my flaccid hang would be amazing ( to me least ) and I would go to bed feeling like I was making progress. Well after about a week and a half I measured BPEL, and good lord, I was up 1/8 of an inch! I was excited as hell.

After about two weeks of doing just the jelqing and ADS, I decided to give hanging a try. Almost every thread I have seen on hanging seems to include an ADS in the routine and a lot of people seemed to have gained from this approach. I bought some weights, and made myself a Captn's Wench hanger. I dropped the jelqs in the morning, and started hanging 2.5 lbs for 3x10 min sets and wearing the ADS for the same 16 hours or so.

It has now been almost exactly one month since I started wearing my ADS. I have now gained slightly under a 1/2 inch in BPEL. That is more than twice what I gained in the previous few years doing PE. I am looking forward to more gains in the future. When I started the ADS a month ago, I was slightly over 6 1/2 inches BPEL, now my glans sticks out slightly above the 7 inch mark. Another thing to note, thought I am really only wanting length, my flaccid penis seems to be getting a little bit thicker as well. Erect girth doesn't seem to have changed very much.

Anyway, the ADS is more or less the best thing I have learned about on this site. Thanks Thunders!

I have one quick question about hanging also. I have been using 2.5 lbs, which I can now hang for 15-20 min sets without pain. However the other day when I tried to hang a 5 lb weight, I could only do it for about 2 minutes before the pain became quite nasty and it just feels heavy in general. I have seen threads where some people started with 5 lbs and moved up. That seems really heavy to start out with. How long do you think it will be before I can use more weight?

Thanks everyone!
    -Drew

Here is the link:
    ADS, more important than I thought. - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums

Are ADS really that important? I mean could that be the reason why I haven't gained whole the time (, because I am jelqing now for almost 1.5 years without any gains in length. I only had some gains during the first few months. I am planning to use an ace bandage like the guy above did. And are there any links about ADS?

Hey, nice gains bro, how about the tensión of the ADS, and how you do it to keep it all day its really annoying to take it off to pee and other things.

Comment

I don't know about erect length, but I attribute my silicone sleeve as the reason my flaccid appearance has tremendously improved. I currently use the closed end one (discussed somewhere in the middle of the thread).

I'm a hard gainer with length and I'm focusing a lot on my length goals. I use my sleeve for a couple hours after each hanging session and my flaccid is much longer.

Comment

I think it does help. I use a motorcyclers ADS aka. a regular padlock with a key.

I also have used the Bib Hanger tied to a 1/2 bolt. The bolt hangs and I can add Large heavy washers for weight. The nice thing about that is I can add the perfect amount of weight. If it was uncomfortable, I could just take some washers off. I don't know how much weight I was using, but there was slow consistent gains and I my dick didn't look all deformed when I took it off.

Comment

Working...
        X