Strangest thing happened during my manual workout yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest thing happened during my manual workout yesterday

last night when i was doing the head focused part of my manual workout, i got so much pressure in my head that a spec/drop of blood came out, right at the tip.

obviously i have to back off on the pressure and focus on time instead.

it was so wierd, it didnt hurt; and after that i got an insanely intense boner.

but has anyone else ever done this?

Dude, that is scary. Slow down !!!

Comment

I've never had blood come out like you have mentioned, bu which exercise were you doing?

Comment

beavertaffy

Why are you putting preasure on the head of the penis? It sounds as if you are over clamping the penis shaft and putting to much blood into the head.
        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Dude, what are you trying to do here? Stop doing that! LOL
          Jelqing and stretching is all you really need.

Comment

lol, im obviously going to slow down.

it was a head focused variation of a jelk. my head size kind of lags behind in my shape. so im workin on it a little bit. the exercise itself seems great, i just did it too hard (way too hard).

but it was a learning experience, i've heard of that happening before and i was like "WTF!! how is that possible?!?!" and then i did it the other day.

one thing thats kinda of funny to me though, is that in the 2 days after that, there were no negative PIs. (just the bazaar one during the exercise) i was getting all kinds of random boners and hanging pretty good.

Comment

been there

it happen to me last summer on an intence girth rutine that consist of clamping and edgeing with clamped bends. a dro of blood came out. i was told that happens. but afterwords my girth was huge so i did not mind. by the way i am new here but not to pe as you can see. i been doing pe for 4 years now so, lets get to the gym

Comment

Joey,

Welcome to the gym
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X