Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my gain even possible?

Hi. I'm a new member.

Anyway, I've been doing my beginner's routine for about 4 days. Before the routine I was exactly 7 inches, bone pressed, fully erect. Now when I measure I'm exactly 7.25, bone pressed, fully erect. Is this the real deal or what? It came of a bit of a surprise.

I should mention that my routine consists of:

5 minutes of warmup
    5 minutes of stretching
    About 100-150 Dry Jelqs
    5 minutes of warmdown

I guess my question is: Am I measuring inaccurately or did I really gain a quarter of an inch that fast? Thanks for any feedback.

Yep, it's the real deal. It may be the result of improved erection quality or you may just be an easy gainer. I gained rather quickly when I first started myself. Either way, CONGRATULATIONS!
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Congratulations on your gains alreadygrowing

I also believe gain like these are possible so early in the game. I'm new to pe myself and have already seen gains in both girth and in length. I will be posting my new stats 12/05/08 after my first month doing PE

My wife said those wonderful words to me last night "oouh that feels bigger "
      Start Stats :FL=5.1 FG=4.2 BPEL=5.9 EG=4.5
      Current Stats : BPEL=8.0 EG=5.5
      Goal Stats : EL=8.5 EG=6

Comment

Originally posted by 0h2B9 View Post
        My wife said those wonderful words to me last night "oouh that feels bigger "
        Those are the best words to a PEer's ears.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Those are the best words you can hear gives that confidence a big boost

Comment

Good work!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
            X