What is Your Ideal Penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Your Ideal Penis?

Please answer honestly and seriously - if you could have any size penis you'd want, which would it be? The sizes in parentheses are an example of the size it could be around that value. The first number is length and the second is circumference.

Keep in mind you'd need to live with that penis every day so please don't automatically jump to just the biggest one in the world

Thanks! And feel free to post your comments or reasons for picking a particular size!

Originally posted by seepia View Post
    Please answer honestly and seriously - if you could have any size penis you'd want, which would it be? The sizes in parentheses are an example of the size it could be around that value. The first number is length and the second is circumference.

Keep in mind you'd need to live with that penis every day so please don't automatically jump to just the biggest one in the world

Thanks! And feel free to post your comments or reasons for picking a particular size!
    Mine?

9.5" in length, 8.0" girth. That would be big enough for me. I'm not sure 8" in girth would even be possible, but since this is asking me what I would want, I'd definitely want that size thickness.

I think that would be a nice big penis but not excessively big...I don't want to give my boyfriend pain while pleasuing him.

Comment

Haha wow...

8" is the girth of a coke can! (I think)
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
        Haha wow...

8" is the girth of a coke can! (I think)
        Yes, it's the fabled "beercan". And of course it's extremely unlikely that I could ever get to that size. I'd say that I'd have a better chance of winning the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes than attaining a "beer can" penis. But the question was "what would be your ideal sized penis?". And, well....

Comment

i love the one i have it is big. but i would like it to get to 9NBP" by 6".

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

8"NBP by 6" girth with 10.5 EQ!!!!! I want to please my woman not make her think she is having a baby.......
            Hairtrigger
            Last edited by Hairtrigger; 05-08-2008, 07:19 AM.

Comment

i would enjoy a 8x6 but ill probably only obtain a 8x5.5 in this life if i stick real hard with the PE.

Comment

7x5

Comment

My ideal penis size is:

As big as I can make it with hard work and genetic predisposition and that it is still fully functional.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

My ideal penis would 10 Length & 7.5 In Girth don't want it too fat that she cant fit her lips around it would we?

Comment

At 8 1/2" X 6 1/2" Mrs Pop will no longer give me head. She says it hurts her mouth.
                      So, be careful what you wish for.
                      I keep telling her, (jokingly) that her mouth will stretch just like her pussy did to accomodate my girth and she said that she didn't want to stretch her mouth. How selfish is that. Hee
                      JonPop
                      Retired Sr. Administrator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by JonPop; 05-04-2008, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Guess I have to keep that in mind Pop,but im sure she likes it inside her though.

Comment

Hey Shooter, what part of Texas are y'all from?

Comment

I live around Austin, about 15-30 mins from it but I won't go into details of the exact city

Comment

That's cool. Lived in Ft. Worth when I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X