Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horizontal Movement????? Anyone tried????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizontal Movement????? Anyone tried????

Horizontal Movement : Free Penis Enlargement Video : Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises

Friends.....I m just wondering ...Anyone tried this for girth???? Share ur comments plzzz!! and check there...is a video of exercise...!

looks like an advanced exercise, havent tried it my self but I may in a month or so, if you try it post up how it works for ya, please
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
      looks like an advanced exercise, havent tried it my self but I may in a month or so, if you try it post up how it works for ya, please
      dude I ve just started to.....yeah it looks like advanced....but....in program it takes a place on""beginner routine""".... coz of my goal is for girth.....I m jus doing
      *10 min warm up "
      *Horizontal movement -2min*
      *50 kegels"*
      *10 min warm down*

I ll keep this for 1 month......but warming up with hot water and towel is hard.....u know always u need to keep temperature in same level on towel...and everywhere s messing with lots of water ..I ll ask admins....they know anything easy better thing to warm up...

Comment

use a rice sock, much better heat, no mess and it is one of the best choices Ive made yet, I was bringing a bucket of hot water and three wash cloths for each session before I started using rice sock, never again
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Interesting... I had never heard of it before. It shouldn't be too advanced if you stick to the recommended erection level, i.e. 30-40%. Be careful with the strength that you use for your grips (he seems to have a really tight grip in the videos) and watch your PIs.
          Keep giving us feedback...
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
            Interesting... I had never heard of it before. It shouldn't be too advanced if you stick to the recommended erection level, i.e. 30-40%. Be careful with the strength that you use for your grips (he seems to have a really tight grip in the videos) and watch your PIs.
            Keep giving us feedback...
            friend....ummm...I scared of some new veins....:S dont know..... u got new veins after u ve jus started PE at the beginning period???
            And I paid attention..... My ejection time went longer...but...when masturbating...I felt some pains at the tip of .... ummm I hadn t holded too tight for gripping......jus wondering....u had felt the same reactions as like as me when jus started PE??

Comment

seem interesting! def gonna give these a lash. cheers!

Comment

This looks very interesting. But I noticed that the guy really couldn't get far down to the base since his other hand was obviously in the way. I wonder if using an overhand grip would help to be able to slid the top hand further down the shaft and get more of the base? Certainly will try it out during my next session.
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                  This looks very interesting. But I noticed that the guy really couldn't get far down to the base since his other hand was obviously in the way. I wonder if using an overhand grip would help to be able to slid the top hand further down the shaft and get more of the base? Certainly will try it out during my next session.
                  Dude....after u tried....share us ur feedbacks....

Comment

Originally posted by Thicker View Post
                    friend....ummm...I scared of some new veins....:S dont know..... u got new veins after u ve jus started PE at the beginning period???
                    And I paid attention..... My ejection time went longer...but...when masturbating...I felt some pains at the tip of .... ummm I hadn t holded too tight for gripping......jus wondering....u had felt the same reactions as like as me when jus started PE??
                    Good jelqing makes your penis look more veiny- i dont know if new veins are actually formed, but your old ones become better which is a good sign! As for the pain at the tip... well, i can say for sure it had happened to me even before PE, if i jerked off too hard ( i did some times ) , but i dont know if it is an issue :s

Comment

Originally posted by icy View Post
                      Good jelqing makes your penis look more veiny- i dont know if new veins are actually formed, but your old ones become better which is a good sign! As for the pain at the tip... well, i can say for sure it had happened to me even before PE, if i jerked off too hard ( i did some times ) , but i dont know if it is an issue :s

hmm....thanks friend...for knowledge.....but dont know really.....girls really dont like so much veins..... I know it according to my experiences

Comment

mmm, well... from the knowledge i have so far,all jelqing and "preasure" excersizes generally i think, cause a more veiny look

but i dont think it will be getting venier and venier to no end... dunno yet.

Dont worry though. If it is nice and working nice, and especialy if you are Very nice with them, and if its a bit dark in the room they wont pay much attention to veins, even if they dont like them

Comment

Tried the exercise tonight as part of my routine before I started pumping. Damn - this exercise is great. You can get the specifics from my log.
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Thicker View Post
                            Don't be alarmed because your not alone friend The presence of these new veins means that you've increased blood flow in your penis. I'd use a light grip (hard enough to jelq an egg) so I wont damage my veins.
                            CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
                            GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Comment

This exercise is great , I've used it with my 15 months of PE training .. didn't start until I completed JP90 but this .. Technique gave me a 5.75 girth .. just keep the erections between 50%-60% , anything more makes it to difficult to do.
                              Currently
                              Bpel 7.75
                              EG 5.75
                              GOAL
                              Bpel 8
                              EG 6

Comment

Working...
                              X