v jelq: squeezing too hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v jelq: squeezing too hard?

so i think im turtling right now, about 2 hours after finishing my pe, and have been for a bit. that is, if turtling means its shrunken up.

i stretched easily, and jelqed easily. however i think i squeezed my v jelqs decently hard. possibly too hard if im turtling. can v jelqs cause turtling? how hard should i be squeezing with them?
    Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
    FL:4
    FG:4 9/16
    NBPEL: 5 15/16
    BPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5 7/16

Sounds like turtling. When jelqing you only need to use enough force to move blood through the penis and the same is true of V-jelqs. Try doing a shorter routine and work up to more time a little per week. Have you read this article? Jelq & Jelqing - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

I would suspect it was some other part of PE that did it, V's don't exert nearly as much pressure on your unit as regular jelqing does.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

i feel way more pressure with the v jelqs i squeeze pretty hard to hard enough to crack a egg for sure i like to see and feel my head get full and rock hard full of the blood im pushing i turtle to soimetimes and my girth dosent seem to grow but my erections sure seemt o get bigger and harder after a week of jelqing aand no masturbation

Comment

()________`

Comment

Working...
          X