Beginner Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Routine?

I was going to start jelqing with the 90 day program. However, I have bathmate. I have only been pumping for about a week now. 2, 20 minutes sessions. One in the morning one at night and I like my results. Should I incorporate a 3rd 20 minute session? I was thinking about Jelqing for 5 days 2 days off and Pumping for 6 days 1 day off.

What are your thoughts?

make sure your warmed up and do some stretches, go easy on the pumping untill your use to it and add slowly to that part of routine. It would be wise to read the sticky threads in this forum and stay safe, good luck
    Last edited by BigO; 04-16-2011, 09:33 PM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If your going to start JP90 it would be a good idea to just use the pump to warm up with until you know how you are responding to the new workout routine The JP90 is already an intense beginner workout and easy enough to over do it in the beginning. If things progress well with your new routine then slowly add pumping. On your days off you really should rest, too many people underestimate the importance of the healing time between workout days.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
      X