X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird PI's

Hello.

I need to ask you guys a question.

Ok. I've been using this extender for about 270 hours now, and throughout that time my PI's were excellent (night-wood every night, good EQ), except the days which I took as breaks. When I took a day off my night-wood would disappear.

I didn't always have night-wood before I started stretching, just sometimes.

Now I've started the Newbie Routine, but while still stretching 5/7 days a week.

What is weird is that now on my off days my night-wood disappears, even though I'm stretching.

Example:

Day 1: No jelqing, no stretching - NO night-wood!!

Day 2: 100 wet jelqs, 4.5 hours of stretching - Hello night-wood!! Good to have you back.

Day 3: 100 wet jelqs, 4.5 hours of stretching - Night-wood! Glad you're still with us.

Day 4: Day off, no jelqing, 4 hours of stretching - No night-wood! AAARGH!

Day 5: 100 wet jelqs, 5 hours of stretching - No night-wood again! WTF?

Day 6: 100 wet jelqs, 4.5 hours of stretching - Night wood returns after a little holiday.

I get really agitated when I don't have night-wood, and it confuses me because I'm used to reading about how loss of night-wood is a negative indicator of over-training. With me it's the opposite!

Any thoughts?

Am I misinterpreting my PI's, and maybe I should start only doing 50 wet jelqs a day?

Thanks, and I understand if this makes no sense; it makes no sense to me, either. I just thought I'd ask.
    Cernunnos
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 05-12-2008, 10:19 PM. Reason: Perfectionism
    Physiological Indicators (the original post)
    :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

i think that is normal. You need a substittute stimulis on your days off. Why don't you try edging or ballooning.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      i think that is normal. You need a substittute stimulis on your days off. Why don't you try edging or ballooning.
      Thanks Kingpole! It's nice to have you answering my questions all the time.

Maybe I'll try that. I'll do a search on edging and ballooning, since I really don't know what they are.

Thanks again!

Comment

night woody/morning woody, aren't they the same? As I gladly wake up with one but I'm too fast asleep to know about my night woody. Please elaborate.

Concerning your question, PE helps to increase these PI's. However other factors can change the regularity. Such as hormone levels, exercise, tiredness, last time you masturbated had sex. I would think that one night off in 5 is nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by slanker View Post
          night woody/morning woody, aren't they the same? As I gladly wake up with one but I'm too fast asleep to know about my night woody. Please elaborate.

Concerning your question, PE helps to increase these PI's. However other factors can change the regularity. Such as hormone levels, exercise, tiredness, last time you masturbated had sex. I would think that one night off in 5 is nothing to worry about.
          Yes, night-wood and morning-wood are the same thing. I used to get morning wood all the time, now I get night-wood sometimes and morning-wood other times. Sometimes I have them both. I use the term "night-wood" because if I say "morning-wood" people will say "It doesn't matter if you don't wake up with an erection, as long as you have night-wood."

Thanks for your reply. What you say about hormone levels, tiredness, etc. definitely makes sense - especially with my situation. I was just a little concerned because I used to get night-wood every single night, really rock-hard, while I was just stretching, but now that I've started jelqing (which is quickly becoming an addiction) I've been having stronger wood after my on-days and no wood on my off-days. I just found it a little confusing, because people say that this is a negative PI of over-training, but with me it's the opposite if you get my meaning: I get stronger wood after jelqing, and no wood after my off-days.

Maybe my penis is getting used to the stretching, and it's not having the same effect anymore.

Sorry if I'm too long-winded.

On the upside, I had night-wood last night!! Hooray!!!!!

Comment

I would worry if you haven't had it for 2 weeks in a row after being consistent before. But even then, it's probably a little mishap and you just need some rest. But yes it is the the main PI I look out for. I have heard over stretching can destroy EQ but I would assume you have to do it in moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by slanker View Post
              I would worry if you haven't had it for 2 weeks in a row after being consistent before. But even then, it's probably a little mishap and you just need some rest. But yes it is the the main PI I look out for. I have heard over stretching can destroy EQ but I would assume you have to do it in moderation.
              Yeah, I'll see how it goes this week. It seems that the more stretching and jelqing I do, the better my morning wood is. So I'll just carry on and see where it takes me.

Thanks for your replies, bud.

Comment

As you get older you get less spontaneous erections and less morning wood. Nigh woods become smaller or un noticed. The real question is how is your erection level when you stimulate your penis/

How long does it take to get fully erect? (now longer dicks take longer to fill up to full erect length, for me that is about 10 minutes)
                How long does it take for your erection to fade after ejaculation?

If you can get rock hard from stimuli your doing reall great.
                If it takes longer for youor penis to fade after ejaculation even better!
                It takes a full twenty minute formine to die down after ejaculation.
                Ballooning and edging i do believe improves the over all health of the penis, causing longer periods of fading after ejaculation.

i find it a relief not to get morning wood when i do get them now and then they are a nuisance.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks for your help, Kingpole.

My EQ is fine; it seems to be getting steadily better, and has been ever since I started with my penis extender. Since I started jelqing it has been even better.

My penis isn't a kingpole like yours, so it doesn't take me much time to get erect at all. I have no trouble getting erect. Sometimes I have to "think un-sexy thoughts" to keep it down.

Since I've been using the extender it takes me under 30 seconds to achieve erection on a good day (most days).

I can last a long time, and usually my erection lasts for a little bit after I ejaculate. Maybe I'll try ballooning and/or edging like you suggest.

Can someone explain ballooning/edging to me? Or provide a good link?

Thanks again, KP.

Comment

Cern:

Edging is when you masturbate or have sex, bring yourself close the edge (right before you come), then stop all stimulation. Anywhere from seconds to minutes later, you restart and do it all over again. You can repeat this as many times as you can handle.

Ballooning is pretty much the same thing, but instead you don't stroke the glans or other erogenous parts of the penis.

Hope this helps,
                    rem
                    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

That definitely helps, remek.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                      X