X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of Sensation Please help!!

I tried the jelqing exercises here last Wednesday

<url removed>
    I did them while I was flaccid. The next day I noticed that my penis was numb and it was
    as if it wasn't there. I also couldn't maintain an erection it was 60% at max. This of course
    scared the crap out of me so I dropped the routine immediately.

It close to being a week since then. I can get erections fine now, even up to 100% like before.
    What bothers me a lot is the huge loss of sensation on my penis. I probably feel only 1/3 of what
    I felt before the exercise. It's like I'm perpetually wearing a condom. I can't tell if it's improving.

info:
    - no pain, no unusual discolorations, veins appear normal
    - tingling sensation around head every now and then
    - I can manually "twitch" my penis fine
    - flaccid state hangs a little lower than before
    - loss of morning wood, I normally have it
    - near total loss of sensation at the base of the shaft, sensation increases as going to the head, but still dulled.
    - I think that my penis is paler than usual
    - I used to turtle and now not so much

Will I recover my sensitivity? What should I do?
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 06-07-2013, 10:32 AM.

Paler than normal. Now you need to go out a get some "Ginkgo biloba." Others have had complete healing from what you described from taking it until sensation returns. take between 120 to 240mg standardised to 24&#37;.

youo over did the PE thing, take a month off. the on ly PE you should be doing everyday tell sensation returns is using a rice sock to warm it up for about 30 minutes oer day. To improve circulation again. No jelqing until sensation returns.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks for the advice kingpole, I'll be following it religiously

I think I damaged my Dorsal Nerve after doing some research and looking at past threads.

another guy also recommended that try to keep it erect at times but don't ejaculate. Should I continue doing that as well?
      littlejohn
      Last edited by littlejohn; 05-13-2008, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlejohn View Post
        Thanks for the advice kingpole, I'll be following it religiously

I think I damaged my Dorsal Nerve after doing some research and looking at past threads.

another guy also recommended that try to keep it erect at times but don't ejaculate. Should I continue doing that as well?
        By not ejacualting it may help return sensation, i don't know. I agree you should continue to masturbate to worrk in a fresh supply of blood and NOS now and then. Just be gentle and don't stroke hard.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Any more remedies for this type of injury?
          kingpole
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by kingpole; 05-15-2008, 04:06 PM.

Comment

oooops, wrong button.
            Time, Ginkgo,Fish oil.

Comment

update:

my penis doesn't feel as suffocated/numb as before, but the loss of feeling is still there.

I also get tingling or jolts running on the top of my shaft, should I take this as a good thing? like my nerves repairing or is it dying?

Comment

If you can feel the jolts it is a good thing.

Comment

After looking at that dude's video at the top of the thread, I've come to a few conclusions as to what's wrong with his instructions.

1) His "second step" consisted of shaking the penis, to get blood to the end of it. Depending on how erect you are, this could be dangerous, IMO - because there will be a "whiplash" effect, exerting tension on the dorsum of the penis, which contains many vital nerves, arteries and veins. If completely flaccid, I don't see how this would be very dangerous, but then what would be the point?

2) His third step is similar to "kegeling against resistance", or "kegel stretches", an exercise I read about from marky777 at Thunder's Place just this week. Marky777 said that if you use enough force to overcome the kegel, like this character suggested, you are using too much strength and could hurt yourself. Marky777 makes sense; this dude is wrong. This dude told the viewer to hold his penis firmly & tightly, then to pull against it with a kegel. Wrong. Bad idea.

Just my .02,

Another reason to only take PE advice from veterans on sites like the PE gym, rather than any old schmoe's.
                  Cernunnos
                  Last edited by Cernunnos; 05-21-2008, 10:16 PM.
                  Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
                    After looking at that dude's video at the top of the thread, I've come to a few conclusions as to what's wrong with his instructions.

1) His "second step" consisted of shaking the penis, to get blood to the end of it. Depending on how erect you are, this could be dangerous, IMO - because there will be a "whiplash" effect, exerting tension on the dorsum of the penis, which contains many vital nerves, arteries and veins. If completely flaccid, I don't see how this would be very dangerous, but then what would be the point?

2) His third step is similar to "kegeling against resistance", or "kegel stretches", an exercise I read about from marky777 at Thunder's Place just this week. Marky777 said that if you use enough force to overcome the kegel, like this character suggested, you are using too much strength and could hurt yourself. Marky777 makes sense; this dude is wrong. This dude told the viewer to hold his penis firmly & tightly, then to pull against it with a kegel. Wrong. Bad idea.

Just my .02,

Another reason to only take PE advice from veterans on sites like the PE gym, rather than any old schmoe's.
                    Yeah in hindsight, I should've done more research before following the guy. They should take down that video so other people won't injure themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by littlejohn View Post
                      Yeah in hindsight, I should've done more research before following the guy. They should take down that video so other people won't injure themselves.
                      Hey, littlejohn.

Do you know which particular exercise was the one that injured you?

It's an easy mistake to make. Being a newbie myself, the first time I saw the video I didn't see anything wrong with what he said - besides shaking the penis, which seemed dangerous. But then after reading marky777's article about kegel stretches, I looked at the video again and realized that that guy advised doing exactly what marky777 told us not to do: overcoming the kegel muscle. Apparently your fist should bob up and down, only giving sligh resistance. He also warned that it is easy to overdo this exercise.

Is your injury getting any better?

Take it easy!
                      Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                      :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

I would stop for at least one week and see how your flaccid hang and morning wood is doing.

Comment

Yeah I agree with MS. A warning to newbies. If it hurts or it looks like it is going to hurt don't do it.

Suggestion:
                          Use light to modest grips.
                          Warm ups are always very important. Warm up for 10-15 minutes. I believe heat is the key to growth.
                          Only tighten the grip sligtly in terms of millmeters not centimeters.
                          If it looks like your choking your dick likely you are.
                          if you can not sustain a 100&#37; erection right after you have done PE you over did it.
                          kingpole
                          Retired Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by kingpole; 05-26-2008, 11:56 PM.

Comment

update:

Things are going pretty well, sensation is coming back though a bit slow I'm probably back to 70-80&#37; what I used to feel

Morning wood is back though it's not a 100% erection like before. I'm very relieved that things are going back to normal, my flaccid hang is still lower and looks bigger so even if I don't

completely regain all my sensitivity, I guess I can be happy that I didn't lose it for nothing.

Pretty sure the best helpers were warm compress (though I just ran mine through heated water in the shower) and the Ginkgo Biloba, so if anyone reads this thread with the same problems just follow kingpole's advice.

Comment

Hi Kingpole,
                              I have the exact same situation. Its been about a week. Here is my question to the expert:
                              Its a week now and my errections have more or less returned to normal. I have started taking Ginko Biloba as suggested by you. Can I start doing slight PE. I want to use my sizegenetics ADS for a couple of hrs per day, heat wrap and nothing more. I have noticed the ADS for a couple of hrs in breaks improves blood supply and EQ. I figured I could use the blood circulation. Also my gf will be visiting in a month man! Thanks in advance for your precious and timely guidance. Good luck with your goals, PE and in general :-).

Comment

Working...
                              X