Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaved, Trimmed, or Waxed scrotums. Which do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaved, Trimmed, or Waxed scrotums. Which do you prefer?

I have been thinking about getting my sack waxed for a while. I used to shave but after awhile it would itch like buggery.

Currently I trim my sack with my beard trimmer (zero) and neatly square off the pubs at the base of the penis.

My question is this.
    Is the pain worth it, getting waxed? I would love to hear the opinion from both genders as well.
    Ladies would you like your man waxed?
    Guys have you/ do you like the feel? Or what is your preference?

Hope to hear from you guys.

Cheers
    Draon1981's quest for his dream penis.
    Stats since 18/04/2011

FL: 4.75 FG: 3.50
    BPEL: 6.25 EGM: 4.00

I have waxed mens balls. The pain is not that bad, from what I have seen while doing it. I like my men free of hair. Some have shaved it, some waxed.

I prefer a wax on myself for hair removal. If I cannot afford it I use cream hair remover. I use a certain brand of cream that I find to work best on pubic hair. Shaving is only a last resort for me. The itching is horrible. I avoid shaving.

Comment

I've heard that some hair removal creams can really irritate that area.
      Stats since 18/04/2011

Comment

Waxed?!?!?? WTH??? LOL!!!
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I like a smooth scrotum because that makes me want to suck and lick his balls. How he gets smooth, well, that's up to him!

Comment

I like men free of pubic hair and i agree with Batwoman that how to get that is up to him.

Comment

what about tweezing?

Comment

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
                what about tweezing?
                Okay, here's what you do. Go tweeze one hair down there. Now imagine doing that a few hundred more times. I do it on the underside of my shaft, but for the entire area, yikes!

Comment

Tweezing sounds crazy sore. It makes waxing seem a breeze.
                  In saying that I sould give it a go at least once.
                  Stats since 18/04/2011

Comment

ya i shave up to a line so it dosent grow up any higher cause i shave down there all the way and now more hairs keep growing. so i shave to the top of where they start and i tweeze the rest it sucks i gotta be drunk or on oxycontin lmao

Comment

can it damage your penis to tweeze like that?

Comment

Tweezing sucks. Women tweeze their eyebrows and it hurts. One at a time. I only wax my eyebrows too. I rather have one rip taking all out than one at a time. BTW, I don't tell my men how they have to remove their hair or even that they have to.

Comment

I have shaved for years now you have me thinking about waxing my balls. Have I gone totally mad?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                          Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                          Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

What kind of shaver are you using?

I use this combo and it's great:
                            B4R Cleancut Intimate Area Shaving Kit: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

That price seems a bit high though.

I find it quite relaxing to shave with the seiko and it's almost impossible to cut yourself with it. Personally I wouldn't go through the pain of waxing, if I was going to spend money on treatments I'd look into IPL or laser.

Comment

hmmm i just keep on top of things and shave everytime i go in the shower. which is every day, apart from missing the odd ay here and there i have no peoblems from shaving. especially no itching. on a couple of occasions ive had prickly nuts, but to me the itching, prickling, are a tell tale signt of "shave your balls" .

i want my crack waxed more than my balls. my ass is really hairy.
                              When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Working...
                              X