Gahh, will this work out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gahh, will this work out?

If i just dry jelq and not do any warm ups or stretching, will i still get gains? REMEMBER: i have no privacy and if iam in the bathroom for a long time people will start to wonder.

If you have no time or privacy to properly perform PE exercises, DO NOT attempt to do them. Not warming up and rushing will be a clear cut way to cause some serious injuries. If you can't find the time, PE isn't for you. Gaining in length and girth will do you no good if you hurt yourself and can't use it anymore.

Comment

Damn, alright thanks!

Comment

whoa. don't just jump the gun and quit. there are quite a few threads - probably buried somewhere - about stealth PE. theres lots of theings you can do without privacy - kegels, fowfers, nighttime stretches. there are options!
        The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
        now: 7X5
        next: 8X6

Comment

Hmm, i guess iam gonna have to spend sometime looking through all the forums. (Only if i could find that time, lol). And yea i was prolly gonna end up giving up and do PE until i get my own place, but i dont wanna wait that long.

Comment

definitely don't give up dude. there are things you can do in the shower, things you can do in bed, things you can do without people knowing. there are all manner of stealth devices like all day stretchers that can be worn under clothes.

you're not the first guy who hasn't had privacy and many have come up with very creative solutions. where there's a will there's a way.
            The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
            now: 7X5
            next: 8X6

Comment

To warm up dip your dick into a cup of warm water for 10 mins, replacing the water when it starts to get significantly less warm. Try to do this at the best times when people arent around, but if they question you said you were taking a shit. Then get vitamin e and aloe petroleum jelly from walmart, u can wipe your hands on your pants it comes off so easy with no visible residue

Comment

Lot's of discussion about injuries if you don't warm up, but you can jelq safely without it. Maybe, just maybe, your gains won't be a much as if you had warmed up, but you will still gain. I will assume you know the proper technique for jelqing, and if you do, and you monitor your pride and joy to be, it can be done safely. Try these as a partial warm up: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...han-helis.html . Do set of regular and V's, but don't use max effort. That will get your unit warmed up without taking the 10 - 20 minutes many use here to warm up. Then you can proceed to jelq in the regular manner. While most do, many here do not warm up in the manner usually thought of. As for stretching, I gave that part up long ago, so I won't address that issue.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I know jim look what I do is...warm up in the bath room 20-30 min. Get in my room, lock the door jelq for like an hour, warm up 15 20 min...then I fill a coffee mug...well you know the fancy aluminum thing...what ever. I then put the water in the Bath Mate, and go at it, another thing that helps is a space heater, put water in a cup WALK casually to your room...someone talks to you, or asks why the cup o warm water...my throat!!! casually walk away...it's good. Once you got the water in your room, and if it needs warm up use the space heater over it...worked for me.
                  OH don't if you get involved don't relax to much, I started almost a year ago, but I was super noob with no PEgym...so I just put on the fast size for 2 months, and didn't see anything...but now I started it up a 2 weeks ago and went from 5.4 to 5.65...

Comment

Originally posted by The Ripper View Post
                    I know jim look what I do is...warm up in the bath room 20-30 min. Get in my room, lock the door jelq for like an hour, warm up 15 20 min...then I fill a coffee mug...well you know the fancy aluminum thing...what ever. I then put the water in the Bath Mate, and go at it, another thing that helps is a space heater, put water in a cup WALK casually to your room...someone talks to you, or asks why the cup o warm water...my throat!!! casually walk away...it's good. Once you got the water in your room, and if it needs warm up use the space heater over it...worked for me.
                    OH don't if you get involved don't relax to much, I started almost a year ago, but I was super noob with no PEgym...so I just put on the fast size for 2 months, and didn't see anything...but now I started it up a 2 weeks ago and went from 5.4 to 5.65...
                    The guy has no friggin privacy, nothing that you wrote here is relevant to him.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thanks everyone for the ideas. The only thing i can think of doing right now is taking a VERY hot shower late at night and then do my PE when i crawl into bed. Also i cant buy any kind of penis stuff like pumps or clamps no place to store them.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                        The guy has no friggin privacy, nothing that you wrote here is relevant to him.

What, so I can't even try to help out. I got people over here, two that are up during the day, and one during the night. My door has been knocked on several times, while jelqing, but hey what ever. If I get the chance I will try to help a fellow PEer, if you don't like it...well sounds like a personal problem.

Comment

Working...
                        X