PE Does it really work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Does it really work?

I hate to be the one to say it but there are many veterans out here and many claim to have had these huge significant gains and I am all for it! Im excited about it myself! BUT when Ive asked for how much theyve gained stat wise I never get a response..
    So my question is where is the proof? Do I take someones word for it? Do I keep at it for 2 years and find out myself which I will...But I want to make sure its worth the risk of all these injuries I may be sustaining..

I hope I dont seem like a skeptic or anything it would just be nice to have something to back up all this glorious talk ive been hearing.. I dont want a 1000 cock picks by any means...but maybe Im just looking for inspiration. Occasionally I look in the photos section and see people who just started but I have rarely seen significant before and after photos.. There are a few before and afters but to be completely honest I see nearly no change.

I just want assurance that all my hard work and dedication wont be for not. I hope I dont get chastised but anyone here because I think this is a great and supportive community and i certainly dont want to be the black sheep but this is a legitimate concern of mine.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the monologue
    For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Also check out these awesome Man Jeans www.thehotchild.com

i think the reason that there aren't more before and after pics is the same reason i didn't post (or take) my before pics, i was embarrassed to put pictures of my penis with an accurate measurement on my computer when i already thought it was too small.

i can attest that it does work though - and it probably won't take 2 years to see gains. many many people see their first gains by the end of three months. it really is a lot like spending time at a gym working on your physique, it takes time to get to where you want to be, but changes start fairly soon after beginning.

i've gained a little over half an inch from doing the JP routine and later hanging with light weights, and a bit over half an inch in girth as well. i really wish i took pictures, but alas i didnt. think about this though, why would someone hang out on a website talking about pulling on their dick, post a few thousand times over a few years, write articles, books, and make videos, etc. just to fake you out? theres too many people doing it for it to be fake dude. its not even something you have to spend money to do.

go for it, try the jp90 routine. give it all you have, be dedicated, and just have a bit of faith - and your penis will get bigger.
    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
    now: 7X5
    next: 8X6

Comment

I never took before photos. I have tried taking photos as proof cause I'm so sick of these threads (no offense, I understand you POV).
      I tried taking a pic of it, goes flaccid. Add the ruler to that and it's even more difficult. If I had one more arm....

Either way, it's free... we have a bagillion members, and tons who are willing to help you out. I spend lots of time on here... have any questions feel free to send me a PM.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

ruler shyness is a killer. gotta be quick - before it has a chance to run away.

Comment

I've tried many times to snap a good photo on here with a ruler and my erection dies before I get it all arranged. I was a skeptic too and had my doubts, but I can tell you 100% for sure, it works. As for injury, well, that's up to you. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! When in doubt, back off and do more research and go sloooooooooooooooooooow to start! Learn your penis like a musician does his instrument and you will succeed.
          3/3/11: 6" BPEL
          3/3/11 5.5" MEG
          3/3/11 6.25" BEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
          4/12/11 5.6" MEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BEG
          5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
          5/18/11 5.6" MEG
          5/18/11 6.5" BEG
          8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
          8/26/11 5.35 Meg
          8/26/11 6.25 beg
          11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
          02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
          05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

I can understand the scepticism and will only be fully persuaded after I gained the first inch. I tend to say to myself: 'So there's this big community of people that pull their dicks and they get bigger. But, lucky as I am, I'll probably be part of the group of men where it doesn't work.' I'm guessing that scepticism remains strong in almsot everyone before they gain. You can really see the relief in all those threads where people post their first gains.
            PE (Re-)Start: September 2013
            Stats
            3 1/4" FL
            4" FG
            5" NBPEL
            5 1/8" EG

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
              If you have a girlfriend you can get her to measure for you... its usually quite a turnon and leads to SEXXXXXXXXX
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

Thanks guys, Like I said I dont want to come off as the black sheep and it does make sense that there are a billion members all doing and people have committed their lives to researching and helping other people to get bigger and feel better about themselves.

I just want to be certain you know. Im going to keep trying even though its making my cock curve a bit, maybe Ill be able to figure that one out on my quest
                For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
                  lol so friggn true.
                  current: bpel 7.6 +.6
                  mseg 6 + .25
                  goal: to tap that from my side of the bed + while watching the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DoradoGold View Post
                    I hate to be the one to say it but there are many veterans out here and many claim to have had these huge significant gains and I am all for it! Im excited about it myself! BUT when Ive asked for how much theyve gained stat wise I never get a response..
                    So my question is where is the proof? Do I take someones word for it? Do I keep at it for 2 years and find out myself which I will...But I want to make sure its worth the risk of all these injuries I may be sustaining..

I hope I dont seem like a skeptic or anything it would just be nice to have something to back up all this glorious talk ive been hearing.. I dont want a 1000 cock picks by any means...but maybe Im just looking for inspiration. Occasionally I look in the photos section and see people who just started but I have rarely seen significant before and after photos.. There are a few before and afters but to be completely honest I see nearly no change.

I just want assurance that all my hard work and dedication wont be for not. I hope I dont get chastised but anyone here because I think this is a great and supportive community and i certainly dont want to be the black sheep but this is a legitimate concern of mine.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the monologue

Go through my log?

I'm a scientist... with a background in human; physiology, metabolism, exercise physiology, and endocrine function...

i'm a HUGE skeptic when it comes to PE, but... I saw an inch gain in 7 months. Took some time off (against my better wishes)... and now I'm back... hoping to gain another .5" in EL (Erect Length) (NBP) and another .5" in EG (erect girth)

good luck - if you have any q's, feel free to hit me up
                    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

work against the curve! use the other hand for jelqing etc, bend against the curve, do stretches against it, work with that side for a bit more time during your workouts. you can straighten it out well if you do the exercises right. i've always been curved to the left, about 15 degrees, nothing drastic. i've shaved probably 3-5 degrees off of my curve since i've started.

Comment

Thats awesome that its working to correct your curve Rockstar I am very happy for you and am gonna take your advice and work against it. And Dante! I definitely have some questions for you thank you for opening up and allowing me the opportunity. Ill be talking to you guys soon and keeping you updated in my progress log

Comment

Okay you want proof? Let's try this one; prove to me it doesn't work?
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have no reason to prove that to you.. Im on your side my friend...

Comment

I think CUSP is just saying that people always ask for proof that it really works.
                              Do it yourself and prove to him that it DOESN'T work (which won't happen if done right )
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X