my penis angle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my penis angle...

my penis angle is at 11-12'oclock and cant be pushed to 10o'clock position, and it actually gets smaller the more erect it gets from 75% its about 4.8''EL and 100% its about 4.5''EL sometimes smaller and actually limits the positions i can have sex, is there any way i can definitely lower my angle, with PE or a device?
    thanks

can anyone help me please

Comment

you mean it just sticks up? im sure as soon as it starts to protrude from the pubic bone a little with stretching it will be fixed.

Comment

Lots of guys want there dicks to be rearing up (it looks mean lol). But when you push it down and it's 4.8 inches then that's your actual size.

By the way are you measuring bone pressed?

Comment

I thought when it sticks up like theat(11 or 12 ockock) that's its the best.........damn I want my cock to be that way...any advice?????
          Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

The higher the angle the better to hit the Gspot with. Be careful what your wish for....Almost every woman I with compliments me on how I really stimulate her Gspot because of my upward angle.
            3/3/11: 6" BPEL
            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
            8/26/11 6.25 beg
            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
            02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
            05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
              ... But when you push it down and it's 4.8 inches then that's your actual size.

By the way are you measuring bone pressed?
              nbpel.
              its not my size when i push it down, i cant push it down. but when i got a 75-80% boner its 4.8 but when i get a full boner its 4.5, my thinking is if i could loosen my ligs a bit and hang a little lower i would get the extra 1/3 of an inch(which means a lot to me ) and would be able to do more positions and receive a proper bj

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                nbpel.
                its not my size when i push it down, i cant push it down. but when i got a 75-80% boner its 4.8 but when i get a full boner its 4.5, my thinking is if i could loosen my ligs a bit and hang a little lower i would get the extra 1/3 of an inch(which means a lot to me ) and would be able to do more positions and receive a proper bj
                I thought you weren't bone pressing because you have a pretty big girth and you really should bone press because that's the size the women will feel when you are DOING her because your fat pad will spring back with each thrust. And what are you bone pressed if you don't mind me asking?

Downward stretches sometimes lower the erection angle but i recommend you keep that upward erection because every guy at pegym would rather have a ferocious upward pointing erection.

Comment

i dont know. my penis is banana shaped. i like it for my own personal reasons, the blowjobs feel incredible (constantly on her tongue). if you hit her g spot pointing up in missionary, what about other positions?

Comment

I have the same problem that mine sticks up and not ONLY that but it curves like a "banana dick" AND kindy twists to the left Not badly, just where it's noticeable. I don't want to steal 1471988's post but i was thinking about making my own about this subject as well...

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                      I thought you weren't bone pressing because you have a pretty big girth and you really should bone press because that's the size the women will feel when you are DOING her because your fat pad will spring back with each thrust. And what are you bone pressed if you don't mind me asking?

Downward stretches sometimes lower the erection angle but i recommend you keep that upward erection because every guy at pegym would rather have a ferocious upward pointing erection.
                      my BPEL is 4.9 - 5'' and when its 75-80% erect its 5.4ish

Comment

if it points up and curves up u have nothing to worry about. the only thing you should worry about is side to side curving. my penis is slightly banana shaped downward, but i have full motion of it. eventually when you use your penis more and more it will loosen up.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                          my BPEL is 4.9 - 5'' and when its 75-80% erect its 5.4ish
                          You really don't want to worry about your erection angle. I must admit it is a bit perplexing why you have so many different measurements lol but i would say you're at least 5.4 inches and i'm sure that's the minimum what the woman would feel because your dick would straighten out inside her.

And you and mine starting figures aren't that far away from each other so if i think one day i can get 2 inches bigger then i'm sure you can too.

And you really need to get a super accurate measurement on your dick or you'll never know exactly how much you're growing because it's often fractions of an inch that you'll grow each month so you need to know eactly what your starting size is.

Comment

i dont believe your penis gets straightened out in all vaginas. there are so many different shapes and sizes. inside and out.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryTruman View Post
                              i dont believe your penis gets straightened out in all vaginas. there are so many different shapes and sizes. inside and out.
                              Well 147 will meet lots of sexy young ladies with supertight pussies so they will straighten out his dick no problem, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X