Ballooning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballooning

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a full description of ballooning please?

I've searched on the site and have found many references to it, but actually little explaining the process.

Many thanks!
    Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Ballooning is quite simple. It is similar to edging, but ballooning focuses on specifically stimulating the base of the shaft. Some claim that there is a magic sweet spot to rub when ballooning; it is located on the top side of the base of the shaft. By doing so, it will further stimulate the penis and increase blood flow. For some, this magic spot is...well...magic. For some, it does not do much. However, practice makes perfect. Remember: think progress, not perfection.

There's not much to it. Hopefully my description helped. If not, feel free to ask any specifics.
    The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
    ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

I'm sure there are many ways to do it but what I found that works best for me is:

Get a good woodie going and with your thumb press down on top at the base of of the shaft.
      With your other hand take a finger and place under the glans and gently push up.
      At the same time Kegel to make your erection more intense and hold a hard Kegel just before you let go.

I've only been doing these for about three weeks but the results look promising.Hope this helps.HT

Comment

Originally posted by quik4life View Post
        Ballooning is quite simple. It is similar to edging, but ballooning focuses on specifically stimulating the base of the shaft. Some claim that there is a magic sweet spot to rub when ballooning; it is located on the top side of the base of the shaft. By doing so, it will further stimulate the penis and increase blood flow. For some, this magic spot is...well...magic. For some, it does not do much. However, practice makes perfect. Remember: think progress, not perfection.

There's not much to it. Hopefully my description helped. If not, feel free to ask any specifics.
        You can have more than one magic spot. I do not have one in that place (the bottom of the shaft on top) Mine is the top of the glans and the meatus (pee hole).
        It is fun trying to find the magic spots. Also have two on the base on the sides of my dick.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Guys,

Thanks for the descriptions! They make perfect sense and I'll give that a go after my next session.

I take it that the benefits of ballooning is that you force more blood into the penis?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ReetB View Post
            Guys,

Thanks for the descriptions! They make perfect sense and I'll give that a go after my next session.

I take it that the benefits of ballooning is that you force more blood into the penis?

Thanks!
            Reet: The increased blood flow definitely helps -- especially if you can continually stay at the point right before you ejaculate, that's generally the "peak" size.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by quik4life View Post

I never had any problems with premature ejaculation even though my PC muscle is weak. As with the sweet spot, if you find it as I did you will explode from just the
              pressure of your thumb with no other stimulation. However when I do this routine I refrain from ejaculation when possible. It's only happened once but it was indeed
              an eye opening (or closing) experience. It may take another three or four months to build my muscles up strong enough, but I know it will be worth it when I show
              up for sex sporting my woodie with a 10.5 EQ and then once again my wife will know who the man really is!!!!

Comment

Actually, re-reading this thread has actually made me realise that I found this sweet spot a few months ago whilst masturbating. I ended up lightly running my finger nails across the base of my penis on its top side. The sensation was incredible! I'll try the method posted by Hairtrigger as well as it sounds very interesting.

As mentioned by Quik4life, this method is similar to edging. Am I right in thinking that edging is just masturbating up until the point you feel you're going to blow, then backing off, then repeating the process a few times?

If so I believe I might have achieved this also. Many years ago whilst masturbating for, oh a good 3 hours, I brought myself close a number of times and then backed off. When I finally did blow, I shot so far I shocked myself, plus the intensity was immense!!

Finally, I believe that squeezing and "pulsing" the PC muscle when you ejaculate by trying to time it to the contractions of an orgasm can also make you shoot further. Would anyone agree with this?

Comment

yep
                  Started May 2008
                  6.3" NBP Length x 4.5" Girth

Goal
                  7.5" NBP Length x 5.5" Girth

Comment

Yeah really clamp down on that kegel when you decide to blow.
                    Also "Erect kegels" briong you to "maxsize!" You don't have to get to the PONR, when you do Erect Kegels.

Imagine doing Erect kegels at the same time as doing anal breathing or the great seal. Or jist regulat BC kegels.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                    X