Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Hand Jelq

Hi Guys Happy New Year to you all!!

I've been back on the PE Train for a couple of months. I feel that all i have managed to do by jelqing is enlarge or stretch my foreskin!!
    I am uncut and would like to change my jelqing technique to one handed whilst Holding back the forskin and was wondering if anyone has any tips for the best way to do this or any other tips for jelqing with a forskin!

I tried it once and thought I got a lot better Jelq but it was really akward and uncomfortable.

Im taking a week off and then hopefully I can start again fresh wish some tips from the experts.

Thanks Guys

That's really strange, I'm uncut as well and started the 90 day routine, I feel like my foreskin is getting less pronounced because my dick is bigger. Sorry I don't have anything helpful to add.
    Starting Dec. 23 08
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 4.5"

Short term: 8" BPEL 5" EG
    Long term: Mandingo

Comment

Yes, it's awkward-the one hand jelq that is.
      Try to make your penis more slippery, it should pull on the skin less.
      I pull back the foreskin and hold the base of the penis with one hand (up side down spock grip) and jelq with the other one.
      I don't make a regular ok-grip with the jelqing hand but the inverse overhand ok-grip (point your thumb to your chest-that kind of grip), it makes me grip closer to the base. The bad side of the grip is that your palm is covering the penis from observation.
      Hope this helps...

Cheers!
      Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

hy meteora77.
        You could try dry jelqing. I am uncut also, and have the same problem. I do a variation of dry jelqing(one hand) Pleased Lovers - Jelqing Techniques.
        I lubricate only the head, so the foreskin and the head wouldn't get iritated from the dry friction. I hope this would help..
        Last edited by IdealPenis; 01-16-2009, 07:33 AM.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

It appears the site form the link above tries to put the accent on applying a hard grip on your penis.
          It is contrary to the teaching here.

To quote a beginner jelqing routine:

Do 200-300 strokes/day at medium strength for the first week. About 10 minutes.

Do 300-500 strokes/day at medium-full strength for the next week. About 15 minutes.

Do 500 or more strokes/day from then on, and as strong as you can make them.About 20 minutes

And this is a beginners routine!!!

Frankly, I'm a bit worried for the poor fellas who are practicing this.

Comment

I Know Todger, but i give the first link about Dry jelqing. It's not the best link I could think when i posted. But now i have a Known one for the pegym members: Jelq and Jelqing - Penis Enlargement Manual
            VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Oh Nos, I understood you from the beginning, you tried to explain the one hand jelq. We should see all links, of course, and expand our knowledge.
              My critic was not against your post but against the grip strength in that post.
              I am glad you brought a link from an other site, it only helps us learn.
              Great links by the way.

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks for your help guys!!

Comment

Only tring to help our self...
                  Hope we can share something good from our experience, although we(especily me) are beginers.
                  And Todger, I didn't felt offenced by your reply. My bad that i reacted like being offenset. You only give an apreciation of the site i recomended. So no problem.
                  Last edited by IdealPenis; 01-18-2009, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Using a good thick lube like Vaseline should eliminate that problem.

Jelqing is good- especially for a beginner- but if it continues to give you issues you can switch to doing stretches and concentrated girth work (squeezes, ULIs, etc.) You'll likely see faster results with those exercises too.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

if you do one hand jelq? does it only hit one side of the CC?

Comment

Originally posted by l7vincent3l View Post
                        if you do one hand jelq? does it only hit one side of the CC?
                        I think it does, and it definitely feels that way when I do one hand jelqs.

I have a curvature to the left and I try to correct it by jelqing to the right using an overhand grip with just my right hand. It's pretty tiring but seems to be working. At least I feel that my left chamber (the weaker/shorter one) gets a really good workout.

Comment

I also have the same issue and i do one hand jelquing, yes your palm covers you from seeing your penis but if you pay attention you feel the blood going up and this is what you need, the feel, also i assumed everyone knows where the gland is so you know when to stop, i invented a kinda jelq in order to do the newbie routine and this is how it goes.
                          Left hand, semi-tight grip at base, Right hand ok grip.
                          Right hand grip close to left hand, pal below unit(as closer as you can without letting the left hand grip go), jelq slowly all the way to the gland, once you are there hold it tight and with your pinky and ring finger grab the middle of the shaft or as close to left hand as you can go and then release tumb and index, at this same moment you should be going up with your pinky and ring finger, that counts as one.
                          In this case the pinky-ring grip is like a V-jelq and replaces the movement of the other hand coming up bringing all the skin with it and we still manage to have the blood trapped on the top of the shaft and gland.
                          Hope this helps.
                          EL : 6.8"
                          EG: 5"
                          Short term goal: (1-6 months, by July31st 2010)
                          EL: 7.25"
                          EG: 5.25"
                          Medium term goal: (6-12 months, by January31st 2011)
                          EL: 7.5"
                          EG: 5.5"
                          Long term goal: (12-18 months, by July31st 2011)
                          EL: 8"
                          EG: 6"

Comment

Working...
                          X