Increasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing

So I've been notified by my PE coach that there are some inconsistencies in my training. He says that my progression doesn't seem linear. I was wondering if I should increase the amount of jelq's I do per week for Jp's routine. If so by how much? I started out with 100-150 jelqs (not Jp's routine just normal Jelq's) for the first week days and for the second week I did 3 sets of 50 jelqs with 3 sets of 30 v-jelq's as JP recommended. keep in mind im doing the complete workout that he recommends.

routine this week was
    8minutes warming up
    helicopter shake
    up,down,left,right 25 kegel stretches, with circular crank stetches inbetween those followed with the helicopter shakes,
    then the jelqing
    warmdown 8min

Going into my 3rd week now should I increase the amount of exercise? If so by how much?

Clit

Oh dear this is akward, it sounds as though you are trying to pit us against your coach. if you hire a coach, I suggest you have to put some faith in him or cut him loose.

Comment

I'm going to take his advice to heart and apply it. Was interested in seeing if this is how others did their JP routine. It's about time for me to do my routine for the day before I go to work and was wondering what I should do if I dont get an email from him in the meantime.

Comment

I'm moving this to the Beginner's Forum where it belongs.
        Welcome to the Gym, cliterature!

Comment

Only 3 weeks into the routine your coach put you on? Way too early to be thinking it's not working or trying to change it up, and more than likely is the cause of the inconsistencies.

Comment

WTF is this coach stuff? They have coaches for this? Where, how, why, cost etc.?????????

Comment

Here Jack contact this guy. PEGym Forums - View Profile: Big Al

Comment

just try to do what your coach, hes only trying to help. if you cant and you've tried tell him.

Comment

lol I kind of disregarded this post that I made because I got sidetracked and I did get my question resolved by my coach. I do know my routine is working he just simply recommended that Instead of doing 50 jelqs with 3 reps everyday I increase the amount 3%-5% per session. I was confused as to what he meant by this previously. I recommend Big AL. I haven't measured myself since I've started but I'm still happy with the results so far by just looking at them.

Comment

Working...
                  X