Need help with turtling and other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with turtling and other

I've turtle whether I do the lightest routine there is to offer, plus I workout alot and find myself turtling throughout that and it sucks alot so I need advice on what to do with that. Also I need advice on my jelqing form, Im only 5 inches long -1in for the head so theres barely any room to jelq so my jelqs are fast whether I like it or not and I have alot of excess sack skin that interferes with jelqing the back of the penis which pretty much defeats the purpose when I do it. The last thing I need advice on is that my penis has the banana effect at the base of the penis going downward which i would like to straighten it out or go upward and also im only going for length right now if that helps. Thanks for any advice in advance.

You get plump after the workout? At any point? Details!
    Working out... you should turtle. Body needs blood elsewhere.
    Jelq wise... when you start your jelq take your non-jelqing hand and place it at the base. Hold that sack back.
    Jelqing itself should help with that. Get conditioned first, then try and correct it if you want. Jelq against the curve.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Np97 is ever so right. Here is a great jelq read. Jelq & Jelqing - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
      By the way are you warming up?
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Hmm I say some Fowfers will take care of that shrinking.

Fowfers (place your penis between your left nut and left thigh and hold it there for 5-10 min, then the right side, you can do that while sitting on your chair or in bed, you should feel a slight pull of your base skin, no pain or intensity though).
        Start(Feb/19)
        FL: 2,95
        FG: 4,29
        BPEL: 5,51
        MSEG: 5,11
        Current(July/30)
        FL: 3,50
        FG: 4,52
        BPEL: 6,02
        MSEG: 5,35

Comment

I dont get plump or stay plump after a workout, it will go back to flaccid state immediately then turtle. If I use one hand at the base is it ok to jelq with just one hand? I know a full jelq is technically 2 (like each hand) but then if I let go completely to use a hand at the base again it seems like the blood flow will be loss and it wont work out. Also im not able to warm up with anything like a rice sock or hot wash cloth due to my situation, only think I'm thinking I could use is maybe a hot cloth (not wet) or something to heat from the heater I have. Also i dont think i can do fowfers as I'm 2.5in flaccid so it doesn't work out very well.

Comment

Working...
          X