Beginner Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Routine

Hello, I am a newb here. Ok so today is my first day of PE. I would just like some help on putting together a routine. Today I did warm ups, 6 minutes of basic stretching, 10 minutes of jelqing, 20 reps of JAI stretches and 100 kegels. I read to start off at 1 on 2 off for the first week and then move on to every other day. Is this a good beginning routine? Should I continue doing just these exercises, and how do I know when to increase reps/time? Thanks.

Also I am 27 and am 5.75" x 5". I would like to get to about 7" X 6".

Mike: Welcome to The Gym! That sounds like a great starting routine.

As for when to increase, check out this article: The Penis Enlargement Gym - Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth!
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Mike, also, give this routine a few weeks. By the 3rd week or so you should be seeing some notable improvements. Not necessarily size gains, although this is certainly possible, but at least harder erections, more veins possibly. As remek pointed out, monitor your body's response. If you are not getting improvements by week 3 or 4 then it may be necessary to adjust your routine up or down. After a while, you will get a feel for what works for you.

Keep us posted!!!
      May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Working...
      X