Rookie Black guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Black guy

Wat up fellas.....for some reason about a week ago I decided that I wanted to try penis enlargement. I've been at it for about a week now. My girlfriend made a remark about my penis being long but I wanna see a shocked look on her face when I put a new and improved dick in her.Damn I love missionary!!! I'm around 7 inches long now....I'm not really concerned about my girth bcuz I'm already pretty thick. I was wondering if u guys have any advice on helping me gain some new length and how long will it take to see definite gains in length. I want to at least a inch longer. I been taking penis enhancment pills containing yohimbe,horny goat weed,ginkgo etc.....my routine is started with a 3-4 minute warmup with a hot rag....next I jump straight into stretching my penis out by pulling it away from my body for about 5 minutes....then I wet jelq for at least 10 minutes....is this enough to see length gains of a inch in about 2 months? Thanks in advance guys.
    >Get on your knees and open wide<

Rule number one, which you have violated but I'll forgive you this time ( but not the next time) is that time and pe are not compatible. Gains will come for guys at different rates. Some will gain quickly in a matter of months and others may take 6 months to a year. How your gains will progress no one knows but if you're willing to make the commitment sooner or later you'll have the gains that you seek. Oh by the way welcome to the gym! ( I always forget that part)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

What is a accurate measure of your manhood????? If you want to reach your goal, you must know where you're leaving from!!!
      Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

Just start with a basic beginner program like JP90, and take if from there. Also, try to warm up at least 10 minutes to avoid injuries. Oh yes, and welcome!

Cheers,

Johnny B
        Visit my log!

Comment

You definitely need penis enlargement mate. JK. Invest time in a shrink instead.

Comment

Good luck on your PE journey, It will take some time. Stay with it.
            +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
            +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

welcome to the gym, hope you enjoy it. Cusp is correct about the timeline, get a good measure and set small term goals and youll be fine
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks guys....I will measure myself to see exactly where I'm starting from....imma give this pe lifestyle a good shot (12 months)....I might be motivated to keep going. I been looking at my junk and it looks better already. It looks more vascular and fuller when I'm hard. I feel like I might see some nice gains in about 50 days, If i don't i will keep pushing forward.I hope my girlfriend won't mind a bigger penis lol.
                >Get on your knees and open wide<

Comment

I hope you get the gains you desire, remember to check your PI's often and if you have neutral take a day or two off.

Comment

you probably won't see an inch in a month or two, but seeing 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch within the first 3 months is not uncommon. think about it like working out at the gym. it takes a while to get to your goal, but you start seeing changes pretty quickly.
                    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                    now: 7X5
                    next: 8X6

Comment

Originally posted by shadowfox View Post
                      Wat up fellas.....for some reason about a week ago I decided that I wanted to try penis enlargement. I've been at it for about a week now. My girlfriend made a remark about my penis being long but I wanna see a shocked look on her face when I put a new and improved dick in her.Damn I love missionary!!! I'm around 7 inches long now....I'm not really concerned about my girth bcuz I'm already pretty thick. I was wondering if u guys have any advice on helping me gain some new length and how long will it take to see definite gains in length. I want to at least a inch longer. I been taking penis enhancment pills containing yohimbe,horny goat weed,ginkgo etc.....my routine is started with a 3-4 minute warmup with a hot rag....next I jump straight into stretching my penis out by pulling it away from my body for about 5 minutes....then I wet jelq for at least 10 minutes....is this enough to see length gains of a inch in about 2 months? Thanks in advance guys.
                      Yo, up the stretching to 1 minute per direction, 6 different directions and repeat that 3 times. If you wanna gro you gotta stretch the shiiit out of your dick bro

Comment

you need a longer warm up time , like 10 minutes, follow jps 90day routine, you might get some length, i did, in a lil over 2 months, but ive found out that a lot of ppl make slower gains than what ive accomplished so far, but now its going slow, my gains that is, just stick to it, you should give pe atleast a year and youll see gains, im only in about 3 months i can easily say ill make a year, just 9 more months..lol, but ill probably pe forever
                        05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
                        Flaccid:3.0
                        Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
                        Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
                        Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
                        Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

Working...
                        X