Kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels

Ive been wondering if im doing kegels correctly. Im doing jps 90 day program and he says do kegels daily but i dont think he says when or how. So should i be doing them during the PE or anytime? also erect or flaccid, and do i do a quick flex and release or do i hold as long as i can for the 100 reps?

Thanks in advance. Im really hoping to improve erection quality and it seems kegels are the best way.
    04/01/2011 erect size:7.5x6

07/01/2011 erect size:7.9x6
    erect goal:8.5x7

day one of PE: 04/01/2011!

Jp actually includes kegels within his routine ,go back and read it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Jp actually includes kegels within his routine ,go back and read it again.
      i know they are, i said that in the OP. He says to do 100 on off days though but he doesnt answer any of the question i asked.

Comment

Here is the article on how to do kegels. You can do them anytime. Personally I usually do them on the train to uni. Or you can do them while you are edging to force more blood into your penis. As JP says try to do 100 a day with perhaps a 3 second hold.
        Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
        Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
        Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
        My Log

Comment

the best way to answer your question for me is this,

to keagle correctly, when erect try to tense your penis, like try to move it without touching it. thats a keagle. i sometimes put coins on mine and see how far they go when i keagle. not that they go very far, but its fun all the same.

when flaccid the keagle to me is like trying to wake the fella up without touching him. try to wiggle him by tensing to lift your balls. when you lift your balls without touching them, that too is a keagle.

thts about the best description i can think of that makes it easy.

hope this helps

also a reverse keagle, which you may want to know is like trying to force out a fart. but as you try to force it try to aim it downwards so the muscle below the sphincter works also. thats your reverse keagle.
          blulite
          Last edited by blulite; 05-12-2011, 09:01 PM.
          When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

thanks. my biggest question was whether or not to do them erect or flaccid, or if one had better effects. Ill be doing them hard mostly then i think.

Comment

I think that doing them hard is more effective but flaccid is far more convenient.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

what he said ^^^^^^
                When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Working...
                X