Beginner Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Routine

hi, i want to try this as a beginner routine.

5 min warm up
    3 mins stretching in all directions (15 sec holds)
    5 min jelq
    15 pc holds (2sec holds) with erection
    5min warm down

2 days a week with 2 day rest in between session days.

should i expect any gains with this routine? i only want to use these 3 excercises. is this ok or should it be more? can anyone experienced modify this if neccessary please highlighting the areas which need modifications.

Thanks.

Well it's obvious that you want to be super cautious.I don't think you'll get gains but you will begin the conditioning process. Try that for two weeks. After 2 weeks add another minute on your jelqs until you're jelqing for 10 minutes. Once you've gotten to that point add one day a week until you're exercising 5 days a week with two days off. That's when you'll start seeing some gains but I know you want to go slow so that's fine. Just don't get discouraged after a month if you haven't seen gains. You're taking a longer route but at least you're on the right road!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You should be spending a more time on Jelqing. Just start with the JP90 man. Solid beginning routine.

JP90

Comment

Let him go slow. There is nothing wrong with it.

Comment

thanks guys.

iv read on this site about a beginner routine with 6 mins of stretching and 10 mins of jelqing followed by pc flex and holds. would that be something i should expect to see gains from if im doing 3 days a week with 1 day rest in between?

Comment

Remember that gains will come when they come. Some will gain some after a month or two; some will take 6 months to a year. It's different for everybody. I would say if you stay consistent with your routine and give it a year you'll be happy.

Comment

thanks CUS i really appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
              X