Uncut + turkey neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncut + turkey neck?

When I jelq, am i supposed to use a downward ok grip or an upward ok grip? I am uncut so whenever I jelq, i end up pushing the foreskin above my glans, many times I just end up jelqing my entire penis and head. How can I prevent this?

Also, how can I prevent turkey neck?

Use which ever OK grip is more comfortable for you and allows you to better execute the jelq strokes. As for not jelqing over the head, stop when you get to it.

For the turkey neck, https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...tml#post282650.

Comment

Originally posted by cbpl12 View Post
      When I jelq, am i supposed to use a downward ok grip or an upward ok grip? I am uncut so whenever I jelq, i end up pushing the foreskin above my glans, many times I just end up jelqing my entire penis and head. How can I prevent this?

Also, how can I prevent turkey neck?
      Shave your pubes and use plenty of lube.

Comment

my foreskin keeps on going over my head!!!!!!!! HELP

Comment

Just do not jelq over the head even if your foreskin is over it.stop at the head you have to force yourself to do this.
          (Practice makes perfect)
          "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Originally posted by cbpl12 View Post
            my foreskin keeps on going over my head!!!!!!!! HELP
            So continue jelqing. Foreskin going over the head isn't going to damage anything or prevent you from doing the exercises.

Comment

i heard that it is very efficient to jelq over the foreskin, is this true?

Comment

Yes, your supposed to stop jelqing when you reach the head/glans anyways, so its not a problem

Comment

no my foreskin goes over the glans and covers half my head, so my fingers never touch the glans directly, is this alright?

Comment

There is no problem with your foreskin covering your glans at the end of your jelq stroke.
                    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

You don't have to physically touch the glans to stop at it. Just don't jelq over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X