No announcement yet.

I Can't thank You Guys Enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

control, I thought you were a fictional character made up by remek! Good to see you posting!
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana View Post
      control, I thought you were a fictional character made up by remek! Good to see you posting!
      I thought he was the guy that sits behind the desk in the basement that no one ever sees but knows is there. Kinda like on Batman.

Comment

Originally posted by deepsquat View Post
        To all of those who doubt the power of PEing, DON'T! IT's as real as the light of day! I started out at an erect legth of 4.25-4.5" and EG of 4.25-4.5", now I'm at 6.25" BPEL and 5.4" EG midshaft! the normal-sized condoms used to be too loose for me! Now i'm wearing Magnums and they fit nice and snug and don't slip off! I love PE! It has increased my confidence 1,000%! I will make PE part ME for the rest of my life. I dont plan on stopping. So, thank you EVERYONE once again! I couldn't have done it without the mods on this board and everyone else who has given me hope from personal experiences!
        Congrats on your gains deepsquat. Staying focused and dedicated will payoff everytime, now go put that bad boy to use.

You need to post this in the success story's so it doesn't get lost.

Comment

i have a theory, though. You are stretching correctly when you feel the stretch on the internal ligaments. I always feel a good stretch when I pull hard down. it's odd though that when i pull down and a bit to the left, i feel a real good stretch in a ligament on the right side of my penis. But it doesnt work on the right side the same way it works for the left. Could remek or another mod jump in and enlighten me as to whether i should keep pulling in that same manner? If so, I will apply it as soon as I start stretching again. Thanks
          You are working in your LOT. It is a theory proposed by one of the mods here. Generally, people whose LOT is at 6 o'clock (you) experience better gains than people at 12 o'clock (I am guessing this is the majority of people here but I could be wrong). 6 o'clock LOTers usually see tremendous gains by hanging.
          Start
          11/15/08
          BPEL: 6.45"
          EG: not measured

Current
          12/3/08
          BPEL: 7 1/8"
          EG: not measured (will measure when tape measure becomes available)

Goal
          4/1/09 (optimistic but that never hurt anyone right?)
          BPEL: 8"
          EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by welchhungarian View Post
            You are working in your LOT. It is a theory proposed by one of the mods here. Generally, people whose LOT is at 6 o'clock (you) experience better gains than people at 12 o'clock (I am guessing this is the majority of people here but I could be wrong). 6 o'clock LOTers usually see tremendous gains by hanging.

is it not the higher the lot better the gains cause your going against the tug?
            29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
            EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
            NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
            EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
            EG-6"

Comment

hey deepsquat funny you should mention bout the steroids 3 of my mates say there cocks have got bigger when on a course none of them do pe
              what are you taking on your courses? and and how much if you dont mind me asking

NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
              EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
              EG-6"

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore View Post
                is it not the higher the lot better the gains cause your going against the tug?
                This is also what I'm wondering. The higher your lot, the better the gains? What do people mean with higher lot? Example: Highest lot is 12.00?

Comment

Awesome! Seeing so many people with success stories makes me have hope that I too one day will reach my goal!

Comment

Originally posted by deepsquat View Post
                    I've been using the steroids on and off during the past 8 months of PEing. i started out with my own simple routine for both length and girth gains, but decided i wanted more girth so i stopped stretching and stuck with advanced girth exercises and dry jelqs. i like the all and any intense squeezes where i can see and feel the blood engorge my penis. i like to do kegel holds too. i decided that once i reach to almost 6" in midshaft EG i will switch back to length exercises with wet jelqs. hopefully the wet jelqs will help me keep the girth gain.

one of my steroid cycles have lasted more than 12 weeks while i was PEing.

I Started off with a 1 day on/off routine, then moved to 2on 1 off, then 2on 2 off, then 3 on 2 off. i was very inconsistent at certain parts in the last 8 months. i started to become more consistent since about 1 1/2 month ago. and, since i started my steroid cycle just recently and just yesterday realized that it could be helping me with my gains, i'm going to increase the intensity and lessen the off time. let's say 3 on days 1 off day. i will constantly pay attention to my PI's, look for morning wood, pay attention to glans sensitivity, pay attention to how long it takes for me to ejaculate, and pay attention to my libido.

by steroids you mean the supplements ?
                    start 10/12/09
                    NBEL: 15.5 cm = 6.1 inch/EG: 4.2 inches/FL: 7.7 cm = 3 inch/FG:3.7 inches = 9.4 cm

12/01/10
                    BPEL: 18 cm or 7.1 inch/NBEL: 17 cm or 6.7 inch/FG: 4.4 inch or 11.2 cm/EG: 4.8 or 12,2 cm

Short term goal(June 2010)
                    NBEL: 7'5/EG: 5'5

Long term goal:
                    NBEL: 9/EG: 6.5

Comment

Yeah, what kind of steroids are we talking about? Congrats none the less, I hope to improve as much.
                      Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
                      Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
                      Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
                      Goal: 8 x 6
                      My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

yeah, aren't steroids supposed to decrease your penis size post-cycle?
                        Asian penis size is a myth....

Pre-Pe=7.35 x 5
                        Currently= 8.34 x 6
                        Post-Pe/Goal=(10.5 x 7.5)

Comment

As far as i know steroids are dangerous. You don't need steroids to grow a bigger dick.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I have the same thing where you feel a good stretch on one side, but not on the other. I'm pretty sure it's just that I'm pulling in some minutely different way that I'm not conscious of. Same thing with jelqing; I feel like the right side of my penis is worked harder than the left side because I'm not used to using my left and right hands the same way. Maybe we should become ambidextrous.

Comment

Regarding LOT (lack of tugback), the HIGHER your lot, the better the gains when you stretch in a downward direction. The lower the LOT, upward stretching is the way to go. This is how I have always interpreted the theory, and I know I started out with a high LOT (better than ten o'clock) and I made my best gains while stretching in a downward direction.
                              Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                              Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                              Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                              Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                              February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                              June '13 BPFLS 11"
                              January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                              December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

seems to be people with a bigger than average start has a higher lot

NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                                EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                                EG-6"

Comment

Working...