Turkey Neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Neck?

I have been peing for just over 3 months and I am incredibly happy to report gains of an inch or so already! I have just been doing the beginner's routine semi-regularly taking weekends off. I plan on continuing to maintain my everyday workout along with going to the real gym. However I'm beginning to develop the turkey neck effect which I've read is somewhat normal... but how do I get rid of it? It looks funky as hell, especially when its hot out and my nuts sag real low... So, any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Starting Measurements:
    BPSL - 6 in BPEL - 6.5in EG - 5.5 or so
    Future Goals:
    BPEL - 8 in EG - 6 in

If you find a way, be sure to let ME know. I went from 4 3/4" to 8 1/2" in just under 5 years.
    The turky neck just followed my dick as it grew, along with the pubic hair that now resides 3/4 of the way up my shaft. I have been trying to stretch the skin where it attaches to the underside, holding it back during stretching, holding my dick and pulling down on my balls, I've tried almost all of the things I've read on different boards, so far I don't see any change. I would still rather have the turky neck than my old size. And, I just shave the hairs.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Here's a discussion we had back a while. There's some good info here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/general...a-skin-pe.html
      May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

I found some good articles by just googling the topic check it out : penis enlargement Turkey Neck - Google Search

This site is a good one, has a picture of an effected member and also tips on how to avoid the condition.

Comment

Working...
        X