Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, my routien, goal and thoughts on PE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, my routien, goal and thoughts on PE...

Hello all fello big penis cravers,

I feel a bit rude cause I have been posting comments and not even a thread, so ok..

Why I decided to join a forum: For motivation and to help others for the big penis dream....

My penis is barely 6inchs and not thick at all(I have an album). This pisses me off greatly! So this is what I am doing about it..

Hot cloth warmup 4-6 reps really nice and hot.
    Jelqing for 30min in a hand-over-hand continuous manner with vasiline.
    Repeat warmup as a cooldown(very important)
    Now I believe is the best time to stretch: totally limp I get two sheets of loo roll - one sheet to grip my penis head and other to pull up loose skin just above my penis so that I wont pull skin and only stretch penis tissue. Will add pic of this, to save confusion.
    I pull to one side for about 1-2min then the other. Now I massage blood back in the penis head I have been gripping hard. I repeat this 3-5 times and throw in a few sets of pulling straight but I don't feel as good a stretch opposed to the side.
    Every day for month then 3 days rest patten.

So, thats it. My goal is for a 9 inch penis in 12-24 months from now. Of course I want thicker too but I do not measure girth.
    I believe in lots of protein for nutrients and carbs, fruits, and water.

Not that many males will achive a "big" penis I know - as it is not an easy thing in reality. But something tells me it will happen to me, the way things are going.
    Even if you are fortunate like me to have learned of such a thing as penis exercise I wouldn't go revealing to everyone that you do it - or anyone you know for that matter. Watch this space fellow little guys.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-13-2011, 01:47 PM. Reason: adding days I exercise

Hello and welcome, wilbbigrich!

Three inches of length is a lofty goal, but others have accomplished it so why not you? When discussing the male member, "big" is quite difficult to define as it varies from person to person. Nine inches is large by almost anyone's standards (well, maybe not by going411by7's ), but 7" gets you into the official "Big Boy's Club" (I think it's 7"...??). I fully expect to be there by September 1st of this year.

Anyway, you seem motivated which is probably the biggest stumbling block of the slow and non-gainers. Good luck, and I hope you get that '9' sooner rather than later!!!
    Beginning Stats (1/31/11): NBPEL - 5.5 x 5.0 EG - Boring!! :rolleyes:
    Current Stats (5/5/11): NBPEL - 6.25 x 5.125 EG - And who said PE doesn't work? ;)
    Goal (by 9/1/2011): 7 NBPEL - THEN it'll be a party!

Comment

I do not believe it is a lofty goal my friend. It is well known achievable all over the world. The differcence of course between people is how effective ones workouts are. I'm sure many have the dedication and are doing the correct things but it's how good one has working the penis in the session the is the real difference imo. I actually enjoy PE and look forward to every ses.

I hope to have a 7" by that time too Why do you have a small goal if you don't mind me asking. Yes, that is a small goal on the whole.
      I want to see the fright in womens eyes as I pull my pants down lol.

Comment

Actually, wilbbigrich, I'm with you on everything you've said.

It's true, not only does one need the dedication to continue grinding away for weeks, months and even years to succeed at PE, but it's the care, attention to detail and consistency of the sessions that really separates the successful from the mediocre. Like you, I too look forward to my sessions and have even become a bit addicted to PE in general.

As for my goal, I'm purposely keeping it modest until I have another three months or so of PE behind me. I've gotten a nice 3/4" in erect length to show for my first 13-14 weeks, but don't know if I'll gain less or more than that over my next 3-to-3 1/2 months. I feel that I should be able to gain even more easily now that I have a good technique and have discarded things that simply don't work for me.

When all is said and done, I truly believe I'll be at or near 8" NBPEL (8.5 bone-pressed) by the end of the first year. I originally had 8.5 NBPEL as my ultimate goal, but I think it's good to have some shorter-term goals as it gives me better focus. And just so you know, I'm going to keep at it as long as I'm still gaining. If I end up with 9", so be it!!

So, I hope you soon get to scare some hapless woman with your tool!! Good luck!
        Beginning Stats (1/31/11): NBPEL - 5.5 x 5.0 EG - Boring!! :rolleyes:
        Current Stats (5/5/11): NBPEL - 6.25 x 5.125 EG - And who said PE doesn't work? ;)
        Goal (by 9/1/2011): 7 NBPEL - THEN it'll be a party!

Comment

30 days is too much for you to grow, you need breaks, overtrining is not gaining but you can injure your dick and cause ED if you want too
          Last edited by BigO; 05-14-2011, 02:06 PM.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
            3, days is too much for you to grow, you need breaks, overtrining is not gaining but you can injure your dick and cause ED if you want too
            What is ED? hmm yes but from experience I recover very fast from exercise. Why I want to do 1month on 3 days off is because the 3 days will be more sort after and it ensures i'm ever dedicated. But, if I don't grow as I think then overtraining would be the first thought as you state.

I like my women nice and hapless, and horny, so that is okay by me

Comment

Hrmm, no rest. Bad move. Start lighter first man.
              ED would be erectile disfunction.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

ED is erectile dysfuntion, it means your dick wont work as advertised. You should read up on recovery. IF you overtrain you waste a month of time, why not train moderately adding a bit at a time. Training at 80% is better thn overtraining for growth

Comment

maybe i'm being dumb. It is only that I see it growing already. Okay you guys got me convinced. So, is resting every weekend better? On the ED I really don't want that. I just read the dry orgasm thing and just found I can hold back and full orgasm with full EQ (first try!) so want to keep that. Thanks for the input. Great forum!
                  Last edited by Guest; 05-14-2011, 03:39 PM. Reason: added the multi orgasm bit

Comment

we are not trying to beat you up, we post because we care, It is when you rest that you actually make gains and if you keep making micro tears but dont allow them to heal and still keep pulling you will definately end up with a damaged penis. However if you cause the micro tear and allow them to repair they should be building you a bigger wang. If you took 10 guys who performed PE for 6 months with only rest on the weekend and 10 others who performed PE one on and one off or even 2 on and 1 off, the second group would have better results at the end of the period. Also establish small goals as steps to achieve, setting a goal too high will cause you to get discouraged or to over train, you may very well end up with the 9 inch meat monster you desire but it will take quite a while, even for a fast gainer 3 inches would be remarkable even for 2 years or more. I personally set my goals at 1/2 inch increments for now and I am already prepared to gladly accept 1/4 inch increments after I hit this next goal, I definately wish you much success, just want you to be safe. Good luck

Comment

hmm I have much experience in muscle training. Do you know I trained my biceps really really hard without any rest days from age 13 to 17 and they got to 16half. Now I know you guys mean well and I never assume negativity towards me in posts, only if I detect it (which I don't) so I know you're not trying to beat me up lol and I respect all input. One thing I do know is that we are not all the same as in muscle capacity and endurence etc. Overtraining is a sketchey subject isn't it? I have done some crazy things in training my body I can tell you. But I have never felt overtrained. I am not ignorent of the facts though and will do a 5 on 2 off. I bet you I will get that thick 9 in time

Comment

Working...
                      X