A little insight please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little insight please....

Hey guys I've tried searching for similar scenarios but could not find anything. I think I know whats happening but some clarification would help greatly.

Here's whats going on. I've been doing the JP90 for 4 days now. I've had very positive feedback from my penis and everything seems good. Yesturday (day3) I feel I've had the best workout so far, I hung low, hung fat and felt great. After an hour I started going back to my regular size, a half hour after that and I noticed it actually got smaller but never turtled. I did some light streching whenever I went to the bathroom which seemed to help for a few min before retreating. The whole day my penis had a very pleasurable tingling sensation, was very sensative and VERY warm to the touch. I never felt any pain of numbing. The other thing is that I couldn't maintain an erection to save my life. I tried coping one at work several hours later but only was able to acheive half mast for a couple of min. The erection felt pretty good too, kinda like when you take a deep breath and your lungs expand that extra bit. I decided to let it go and today, all is fine. I got my nightly wood, EQ is the same, and size is about the same.

Could this simple be slight penis fatigue? I'm practically relearning all I know about PE so I might have over done it too soon. My grip is somewhere between "oh no!" and "OH YEAH!" and nothing ever hurts. I've been trying to follow this routine step by step, I know everybody is different and certain things will not work for other people the same way. Let me know what you think Thanks!!
    Nothing better to do...

I think something is tired. You have my permission to take the weekend off.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

See above.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
      X