Rice Sock or Warm water....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice Sock or Warm water....?

I am trying to decide what works best.....It seems that warm water in the shower works better..but i just cant decide...
    Anyone has an opinion about that ????

What ever is more convenient for you is the better option to go with. Temperatures should stay the same, warm-up time should stay the same, it's all a matter of convenience.

Comment

every one says that rice works best. but personally i like using a hot wash cloth.
      Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
      5/30/11
      NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
      BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
      6/30/11
      NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
      BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

Rice sock isn't as costly as streaming hot water for 10-15 minutes
        Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
        Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

shower head

Comment

Thanks gyus.....I will try the rice sock once again...Correct warm up its very important for a succesfull gym!!!!!

Comment

cut a bottle, fill it with hot water, wrap the sharp edges with cloth with a hole so you can put your penis through the bottle, and let the steam of the hot water warm up your unit.

the steam is supposed to warm you up not the water itself
              Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

I just use a kittle space heater in my bathroom. Stick my dick in front if it for 5 min before I start.
                Wife does kegels - I do PE. Life is good.
                My gains are measured in moans.

Comment

I have tried that with the bottle , but i am not sure if i was doing a good warm up....although it wraps around the penis better than anything...

Comment

The whole bottle/glass of warm water isn't a really good way of warming up. You're just not able to get the ligaments, surrounding tissue, and what is behind the fat pad with that.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                      What ever is more convenient for you is the better option to go with. Temperatures should stay the same, warm-up time should stay the same, it's all a matter of convenience.
                      you havent gotten a reply that makes more sense than Dems, whatever you like the best is what you will be most likely to do consistently, heat it up and enjoy your routine, I use a rice sock but sometimes I use hot water and a rag and then again once in a while I sit in the tub, rub a dub dub.
                      I would say try them each for a couple days and the best one for you will jumop out at ya, good luck
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Rice sock.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                          The whole bottle/glass of warm water isn't a really good way of warming up. You're just not able to get the ligaments, surrounding tissue, and what is behind the fat pad with that.
                          I'm pretty sure Saiyan22 warms up with a warm to hot glass of water and he's made great gains.

Comment

Saiyan's gains are amazing!
                            Pirate Diplomacy:
                            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                              I'm pretty sure Saiyan22 warms up with a warm to hot glass of water and he's made great gains.
                              Warming up isn't needed to get gains. It's there to prevent possible injuries.

Comment

Working...
                              X