Stretching without warming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching without warming up

just curious if it's really necessary to warm up before stretching, I know it helps with jelqing to increase blood flow to the penis but do you really need it for stretching? I find it much easier to stretch when my penis is dry and cold, since when its wet and warm I get an erection easier plus its harder to grip.

Definately need to warm up for a host of reasons. It will prevent injuries for one! Especially at higher intensites. It also should help the tougher tunica and ligs to deform!
    How do you warm up? Hot wraps can cause erections more due to the tactile contact of the cloth and hands as you apply and reapply it, I prefer a hot cup of water and a cloth or a hot bath/shower.

Comment

It really depends on what kind of stretching you're gonna do. If you're doing piss-pulls throughout the day, then you don't warm up. Now, if you're gonna have a bonafide stretching session (which is more intense) then I'd advise you to warm up, unless you're looking to tear a ligament.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstrike View Post
        just curious if it's really necessary to warm up before stretching, I know it helps with jelqing to increase blood flow to the penis but do you really need it for stretching? I find it much easier to stretch when my penis is dry and cold, since when its wet and warm I get an erection easier plus its harder to grip.
        YES!!!!

Warm ups prevent injuries do lots of warm ups! The reason why im using large print so that it will stick onto the frontal lobes of your mind.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

alright fair enough, now as a follow up question. how often should one stretch? every other day sound good?

Comment

Yup. Like Kingpole has clearly stated, THOU SHALL NEVER SKIMP ON WARMING UP. This has been the key advise I have given to those who've asked for one overall piece of advice when it comes to PE. Warming up not only prevents injuries, but it also brings about better PE sessions in general. Whether you're gonna jelq the life out of your penis of strap it onto a stretcher for hours on end, warming up should always be done properly and thoroughly.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstrike View Post
              alright fair enough, now as a follow up question. how often should one stretch? every other day sound good?
              I think stretching can be done pretty much 5 to 6 days a week. At least in my experience with a stretcher, I saw the best results when I didn't take more than one day off at a time after a good 5 days of wearing it for several hours a day.

Comment

The speed of your gains in my opinion is determined by your warm ups.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  The speed of your gains in my opinion is determined by your warm ups.
                  Care to elaborate on this, Sr. Kingpole?

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                    Care to elaborate on this, Sr. Kingpole?
                    Obviously KP can probably answer better than me on this, but I think heat has been proven to be very important when trying to deform collegenous tissues!

Comment

I don't really have an hard evidence.......or do I? BUT it seems like when I finally changed my warmup last year I was able to break through my length and girth barrier. I have once more changed my warmup to put even more heat in my body and unit and feel very confident in the up coming results.

I did some research on the ADS, a guy wore this thing for 1 year and did nothing else. He managed to put on about 1/2" in length and even picked up some girth but about 3 months later he lost all of it. Please bear with me for a moment, if you take a piece of stretchy plastic measure it carefully then pull and hold it for a while then measure it again then it will be longer. If you come back in a few days it will probably measure what it did in the first place. If you heated the plastic then stretched it then it would most likely maintain some of the stretch after it cooled, you have successfully deformed it slightly. This is what needs to happen to your unit when you do your PE routine but at a much lower level.

Please don't get me wrong on the ADS, it is a great supplement to PE but doesn't need to be the foundation of a routine to produce long lasting results. Keep in mind the tougher the Tunica is the more heat you will need to deform it for growth, same thing for stretching the ligs. I guess in this case more can be better.

Comment

Question to you, HT: How do you go about your cool-down phase? Do you use cool water instead of the usual "warm down"? Do you do your cool down in a stretched state? If so, how do you go about that too?

Or, is your cool down just letting your dong cool off on it's own?

Comment

I started to add that to my post but decided to wait and see if it was brought up, it didn't take long. As I said I have been using different forms of warmup to get better results and have tried a few different cool/warm down techniques. Currently I am using Ballooning/Edging exercises at the end of my routine as a cool/warm down, I do them for about 15 minutes. After that I take a shower to get cleaned up or sit in a warm tub while doing some light stretches for about 5 minutes or so.

There's nothing really fancy about it but it seems to work for me. I think most people want to skip the warmup-warm/cool down part of the exercises because it is the most boring part of the routine. If you are not seeing results and want to change up some, instead of increasing your workout take another look at your warmup habits instead. When your unit is properly warmed it should be soft and pliable all the way through, if you feel what I describe as strings in your unit then you may want to increase your warmup or try something different. The same thing with your cooldown, you should be plump, pliable and hanging after your workout is complete. Hope this helped. HT.

Comment

I'm basically doing the same thing as you; end the PE session with some ballooning and then some light stretches and plenty of copter-shakes while in the shower.
                            Ballooning is probably the most underrated form of PE and IMO, by far the most natural and all around best way of winding down a solid PE session.

Comment

Whats Ballooning ??? Help A Newb Out ....

Comment

Working...
                              X