my thoughts on girth gains and persuit of penis length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts on girth gains and persuit of penis length

no offence intended to anyone. as iv been reading through threads on forums, i have noticed that girth gains dissappear before of after the amount of time pe'ing. if jelqing actually caused the spongy tissues in the penis to expand, you wouldn't lose the majority of girth gains. i think the girth gains may be due to edema and/or bleeding under the skin of the penis. you can't compare the spongy tissues of the penis to muscles because they are not. i started to workout at the gym 4 years ago, and only for about 6 months. i have lost alot of shape, but not any actual muscle size sinse that time. so even if you did compare the spongy tissues in the penis to muscles, you would know that actual muscle size once reached, does not dissappear, so why do girth gains? i hope the girth you guys are gaining is real gains but because im not completely sure about this aspect of pe, like others have said, im not going to try it.

however, looking at the few clinical studies and the effectiveness of stretching devices, i do think it is possible to gain real penis length, so i think this is the part of pe which i am most confident about at the moment and wish to persue.

a question for experienced pe'ers, if stretching did work for me, and involved no girth exercises, would length gains have any negative effect on my girth size? i mean would lengthening the penis reduce my girth size?

Thanks.

Again? Really?

Comment

im looking for an answer to my question at the bottom.

a question for experienced pe'ers, if stretching did work for me, and involved no girth exercises, would length gains have any negative effect on my girth size? i mean would lengthening the penis reduce my girth size?

i am confident in attempting the length gain aspect of pe. can you answer this question please.

Comment

Why not try and see what happens. As you said everything will revert back to it's original status when you stop pe'ing so why not. Your attempt at stretching will not affect your girth at all. In fact I truely believe that your stretching won't do a thing either. You have absolutely no confidence in pe nor believe what thousands of guys have written here so your attempt at increasing length will be half hearted at best. You have said over and over again that you're satisfied with what you have, which does beg the question of why you keep coming back, so maybe you should just be content with what you have and never think about what could have been.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It's possible to lose muscle mass and actually quite a lot, if you don't exercise it at all. If you have had orthopedic cast or how you call it, you should know that. The same with penis, in everyday life penis is not exercised like during those exercises, so if you want to keep most of your gains you should do a maintenance routine.

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
            It's possible to lose muscle mass and actually quite a lot, if you don't exercise it at all. If you have had orthopedic cast or how you call it, you should know that. The same with penis, in everyday life penis is not exercised like during those exercises, so if you want to keep most of your gains you should do a maintenance routine.
            Not using it doesn't lead to decreases in size. The penile muscle is not the same as skeletal muscle.

Comment

Why then it decreases in size if PE is stopped?

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
                Why then it decreases in size if PE is stopped?
                Because the body will begin to revert back to normal unless you cement or maintain it for a while, not because of muscle loss.

Comment

i do agree that maintenence is essential for keeping anything a desired way, but what do you guys make of people's theories saying that girth gains are due to edema and bleeding under the skin? what are your views and opinions on this? for example, if i carry on jelqing, and in 3 months time i have gained 0.5inch in girth, how would i know whether this is edema and/or bleeding under the skin, scar tissue etc? how are these three things identified in the penis so i would be able to eliminate these from being possible causes of growth?

Comment

Theories are theories, not fact, as has been mentioned in all of your other threads. If it was really swelling or girth increases from injuries, why would anyone be doing this? A useful penis is better than a bigger but useless penis.

If you gain .5" in girth in 3 months, likely your erection quality was in the dumpster before you started, and now you have better blood flow to the penis, thus a larger, harder erection. Yay for the healthy aspects of PE!

Bleeding under the skin, that would be shown by bruising. An injury, showing that you fucked up, were too rough, and now get to sit in the injured list not doing PE until you heal.
                    Edema, unless you're pumping incorrectly, you're not really going to get edema, and even then with pumping it's a temporary thing. If you ever have edema lasting for longer than 6 hours after even a pumping session, get your ass to a Urologist.
                    Scar tissue, if you start to develop Peyronie's Disease because of trauma, well, not hard to figure out.

We're not here destroying our dicks for the sake of having them bigger. If PE can help people get over premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and other health issues, why would it cause those issues in a healthy person unless the person is a complete bonehead and is basically trying to tie their junk into a pretzel and rip it off?

Go to all of your other threads, and read all of the replies again. Every new thread, it's the same questions all the time, with the same answers. It really sounds like PE is not for you, and something you should just forget about because of the worried frame of mind. Worry all the time, and you'll hurt yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Why not try and see what happens. As you said everything will revert back to it's original status when you stop pe'ing so why not. Your attempt at stretching will not affect your girth at all. In fact I truely believe that your stretching won't do a thing either. You have absolutely no confidence in pe nor believe what thousands of guys have written here so your attempt at increasing length will be half hearted at best. You have said over and over again that you're satisfied with what you have, which does beg the question of why you keep coming back, so maybe you should just be content with what you have and never think about what could have been.
                      +1

@Mysterious, you really should leave PE alone.

We could not provide all these hard evidence that you seek, and yes, there definitely is risk in PE, it is possible to damage your unit. Maybe you shouldn't risk it.

Be happy with what you have and be gone
                      AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterious View Post
                        no offence intended to anyone. as iv been reading through threads on forums, i have noticed that girth gains dissappear before of after the amount of time pe'ing. if jelqing actually caused the spongy tissues in the penis to expand, you wouldn't lose the majority of girth gains. i think the girth gains may be due to edema and/or bleeding under the skin of the penis. you can't compare the spongy tissues of the penis to muscles because they are not. i started to workout at the gym 4 years ago, and only for about 6 months. i have lost alot of shape, but not any actual muscle size sinse that time. so even if you did compare the spongy tissues in the penis to muscles, you would know that actual muscle size once reached, does not dissappear, so why do girth gains? i hope the girth you guys are gaining is real gains but because im not completely sure about this aspect of pe, like others have said, im not going to try it.

however, looking at the few clinical studies and the effectiveness of stretching devices, i do think it is possible to gain real penis length, so i think this is the part of pe which i am most confident about at the moment and wish to persue.

Thanks.
                        It does.

Comment

Scar tissue does not cause growth. Edema is transient swelling that goes away proportionate to the injury size and duration of the causative agent. Hematomas will result in skin discoloration especailly in the penis, and you would see those very easily. Those theories are stupid. I guess you haven't done much in the way of studying gross anatomy, histology and cellualr biology have you?

Comment

i actually did my first pe session yesterday, 8 mins warm up, 30 sec strecthes in each direction 3 times, and about 50 jelqs, a few kegels (which i cant even hold cause my pc muscle is so weak so i jus flexed them a few times), and 6 mins warm up. light stretches (to a comfortable stretch) and light pressure on the jelqs.. the jelqing was difficult, but i did manage to do it better as the reps went on. i noticed today that my flaccid length seems to hang a little longer and looks slightly more girthier than it would usually. i have poor eq due to some psycological and physical problems. can i gain with maintaining the light pressure on both jelqs and stretches if i chose to faithfully continue pe?

Comment

Oh my God? You did it? Did your dick fall off? Are you swollen, edematous with hematomas busting though the inner basilar membrane causing the outer layer of the dermis to becomes engorged with blood and leaving a pemanent discloration? Can you tell I'm pissed? Okay well now that your dick hasn't fallen off take a month or two to go slow and steady. Don't even think about any gains until you feel confident that you answered all the questions that you've been bugging the rest of us with. You'll do fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X