Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning red spots

hi
    i need a little help here.some days ago i have seen some red spots in the glans the head of my penis.nothing to wory about and continue PE.now after 5 days i see that these red spots have being increased and make a red area in glans about 0.5cm.i also spoted that these red spots have gone to main body of penis and i can feel a pain like burning.when i jeql with 90% i also some times feel pain.please help.....i am afraid of resting because i dont want to lose any of my gains
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Originally posted by papaki View Post
    hi
    i need a little help here.some days ago i have seen some red spots in the glans the head of my penis.nothing to wory about and continue PE.now after 5 days i see that these red spots have being increased and make a red area in glans about 0.5cm.i also spoted that these red spots have gone to main body of penis and i can feel a pain like burning.when i jeql with 90% i also some times feel pain.please help.....i am afraid of resting because i dont want to lose any of my gains

If your spots are larger than pinhead-size, you're overdoing it. The burning pain is likely the result of urethral tears or irritation. Spots can be alleviated with rest, hot wraps, massage, and topical arnica and "Butcher's Broom". Don't worry about losinhg your gains- keep up the stamina work if you can while you heal.

To avoid these kinds of problems in the future, you'll need to find the zone between not enough and too much. The way to do this is to start with a modest amount of reps and intensity and slowly work up from there.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I would always pick loss of size over having a damaged unit. What would be the point in having a 8X6 unit if it didn't work correctly? Do what Big Al suggested, take a break for a couple of weeks and back it down a few clicks. Most people gain back what they lost plus more after a decon break. The 90% erection level is a little high for Jelqing, that is usually where I mastabag....... Man, that word just kills me........

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        If your spots are larger than pinhead-size, you're overdoing it. The burning pain is likely the result of urethral tears or irritation. Spots can be alleviated with rest, hot wraps, massage, and topical arnica and "Butcher's Broom". Don't worry about losinhg your gains- keep up the stamina work if you can while you heal.

To avoid these kinds of problems in the future, you'll need to find the zone between not enough and too much. The way to do this is to start with a modest amount of reps and intensity and slowly work up from there.
        I second that, great advice!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
        X