Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking

Hi. New member here.

I have a question. How much does smoking affect gains? I don't smoke a whole lot. Maybe 6 or 7 cigarettes in a day. But I'm still curious. It doesn't seem to affect my erection strength at all, so that's a good thing. I mean, I know it affects my growth to some extent, but how much would you say?

And is there any evidence to support this?

Originally posted by siamesegun View Post
    Hi. New member here.

I have a question. How much does smoking affect gains? I don't smoke a whole lot. Maybe 6 or 7 cigarettes in a day. But I'm still curious. It doesn't seem to affect my erection strength at all, so that's a good thing. I mean, I know it affects my growth to some extent, but how much would you say?

And is there any evidence to support this?
    As an ex-smoker I can tell you that cigarettes are awful and it's best not to smoke, not to sound like a prude.

I think 6-7 a day isn't that much, but I am willing to bet that if you stop altogether you will see improved EQ and faster gains (the two go hand in hand of course).

Don't get me started on why cigarettes are just not a good idea, there are too many reasons. But remember that I'm not lecturing you, I'm just speaking from experience. There have been times when I've gone through about 3 packs in 24 hours. So glad I quit, let me tell you...

Physiological Indicators (the original post)
    :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

I learned to smoke in Vietnam. They provided me cigarettes in my C rations. I am still trying to quit.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Theres a thread somewhere around here that was I believe had info on why/if people that smoke aren't as good as they potentially could be (EQ and PE gains). And good morning Jon lol

Comment

Yeah, nobody has to tell me about smoking. I am in the process of quiting.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Good luck, JP, I wish you the best.

Which reminds me of another reason why it's important to quit: It gets harder the longer you smoke. I quit after being a smoker for 7 years, and to be honest it wasn't that difficult. But for someone who's been smoking for 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, it's not so easy.
            Physiological Indicators (the original post)
            :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Nicotine is a vasoconsticulator like caffeine as well, it constricts the blood vessels and being a depressent it effects your sexual drive as well
              Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

Well, no more than you smoke you probably won't tell much difference in EQ. That being said, it doesn't mean that you should keep it up, the more you smoke the more you want to smoke. One day you could end up smoking two packs a day and it will effect you in many different ways. The end result is always negative.

I finally put them down for good after about 12 years of smoking. I've been off of them for about 6 years, now just to be around them makes me sick. What inspired me to quit was my little girl, she was about to be born and I didn't want her to see me smoking. Drinking water, staying busy, working out and finding a good reason helped me.

Comment

Working...
                X