Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weak pee stream and semi-hard flaccid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak pee stream and semi-hard flaccid...

Couple of things have been bothering me recently:
    1. I've had weak pee stream most of my teenage years, I have no idea what caused it.. I mean it's not extremely weak but I have to kegel to push out the last drops. I started reverse kegeling, could it help?

2. A week a go I got semi-hard flaccid(overtraining), I haven't been able to PE and it got a little better but not completely squishy/jelly as some people describe, should I start PEing again? (Supps I've taken so far: Calcium, Magnesium, Multi-vitamins, gingko-biloba, vitamin C, green tea, fish oil and ate some garlic from time to time)

Extra info: I get hard and stay hard really easy(both standing and sitting). My HF tends to be semi-hard in the first part of the day and more flaccid-like couple of hours after lunch.

P.S if I made any mistakes it would be nice if you could tell me, so I wouldn't do them over and over again.
    Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
    Dream goal: 8x6

You might wanna rest a little longer and try to put heat on it. i'll use my rice sock maybe 2 or 3 times a day for 10 to 15 minutes and it feels great afterwards when i'm walking around.

Comment

If you're having any sort of hard flaccid problems it's probably best to take at least a couple of weeks of from PE and possibly masturbation as well. You don't want to push back your recovery.

Comment

Thanks guys I'll take some time off and do more daily warm-ups, just rode a bike and drinked some alcohol(high school party) and I turtled a bit, as far as I know I'm not drinking till I have my flaccid in tip top shape.
        hunglet
        Last edited by hunglet; 05-28-2011, 04:03 AM. Reason: grammar mistakes
        Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
        Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

Working...
        X