Can't get an erection in the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get an erection in the club

Hey, when I'm by myself I get an erection an when I'm with a girl I got an erection. For some reason when I'm getting danced on in the club my piece won't rise though. If I don't eat 3 meals a day consistently will that effect my wood? I eat when I can but I'm sure I get under 2000 calories a day. What are some ways to achieve "easier" erections? Edging didn't work for me. It gave me blue balls but my erection still suffered.

You get an erection when you're by yourself and not when you're with other women? hmmm....do you get one when you're with the dudes? LOL

Did you ejaculate after edging?

Drink a lot of water and I think green tea also helps. Plus I here eating bananas may increase blood flow.

Comment

Dude, I only get half chubbies during lap dances and don't get hard at strip clubs. They're dumb, that's why you don't.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Girls complain ALL THE TIME about guys who get hard at clubs and then dance with them. They HATE it...especially if it's dark and they have no clue what the guy looks like. Seriously dude, I have NEVER heard a girl say, "Oh my God, he can't get hard so I don't want to dance with him."

Now if you pull her into a hallway or alley to make-out....that's a different story entirely.
        STATS:
        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
        :rolleyes:

Comment

Don't worry, both my heads become numb when I'm in a stupid place like a club.
          Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

I have to focus to get up in that situation. I hate the club...

Girls generally don't want to FEEL it when you FIRST start with them. it's gross... But when they're backing it up and rubbing it on you, they want to feel it grow on them. That's the difference. Stupid, and subtle, but a big difference. the booty dance is supposed to get you hard.

I hate the clubs though so I don't have a bunch of experience besides a few times.

Comment

Your "little" friend got stage fright. Just move to a nice and quiet spot and you will probably get an erection. Hope this helped.
              Beef Supreme
              Last edited by Beef Supreme; 06-05-2011, 07:54 AM.
              PE'ing since Dec 2010
              Starting Length- 6,7 NBEL
              Starting Girth - 4.7/12 cm MSG

Current Length - 7.1/18 cm NBEL 19.7 cm/7.7 BPEL
              Current Girth - 4.8/12.3 cm MSG

Comment

I still have to wear tighty-whities because i get hard at the drop of a hat. I clubbed professionally (meaning got drunk and wooed the ladies 4 times a week) for for like 6 years and never got a hard on in the club even though I would have liked to many times. Stimmies, alcohol, loud music, and a fast pumping heart don't make for a woody I guess.
                Wife does kegels - I do PE. Life is good.
                My gains are measured in moans.

Comment

Man, I have the opposite problem. One time a girl even said to be 'gee it's been a long time?' and another was like 'oooh busted.'.

I find it embarrassing TO get one honestly.
                  2011/6/01: NBPEL 5 EG 5 FL 2.5 FG 4
                  Goal: NPBEL 6.2 EG 6 FL 3.5 FG 5

Comment

Well the clubs I go to the girls dance to see exactly how big you are. If I could get all the way hard I know I'd be gettin pussy easily, im 7.7X6 lol. It be random man, some girls it get half. Some all the way (rarely) others it wont even move. The girls I got all the way big on I ended up smashin so I'm trying to make that more consistent.

Comment

Well at first I had that same problem.I started doing towel raise now just setting at my desk i'm like a tree!

Comment

Originally posted by morebigger View Post
                        Well at first I had that same problem.I started doing towel raise now just setting at my desk i'm like a tree!
                        How long did it take you to get like this? I REALLY need a solution. When I was younger I didn't have this problem. It's so annoying cuz I know if I could get hard I could have any girl I want...but its random. I recently started working back out so I'm hoping that will help me.

Comment

I was in a club one night and notice that 3 girls was dancing on me and nothing.So I started doing them in the moring before work 3 sets of 20 rep's and after work I do P90X and PE and last thing I do is 3 sets of 20 towel raise 3 or 4 times out the week.

Comment

Working...
                          X