Semi-erect stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-erect stretching?

Hey guys, so I've been PE'ing for almost 3 months now, and as far as gains go I've got about half an inch in flaccid length and around 0.2 - 0.3 in erect length gains. Nothing to report for girth yet.

Just a few questions I'd like cleared up:

I can't remember exactly where I read it, but I remember seeing a post where someone described that doing stretching exercises with a slight hardon is much more beneficial to seeing erect length gains but is also much more dangerous. I was wondering if anyone could comment on the validity of this statement or fill me in on the best way to do stretches? For the most part I do them completely flaccid, stretch in all directions for about 20 secs (2 sets). Sometimes I do them in the washroom at work as well; I figure as long as my unit isn't sore and it feels okay, there could be no harm in doing some stretching and surely it can only help the process.

Also, another random question:
    I'm sure you guys are aware of the terms 'grower' and 'shower'. My logic would tell me that 'growers' typically gain easier since their flaccid to erect state increases by a greater ratio than 'showers' do, but at the same time I think that stretches simply transform 'growers' into 'showers' and that there is no measurable difference as far as how easy gains come between the two.

And a final question:
    Jelqing with a high EQ (almost fully erect) is better for gaining girth and jelqing at low EQ is better for length. True or false? Any stories regarding this? What other exercises should I do for girth for someone who's only 3 months into his adventure?

Thanks fellas

Good questions man.. I wanna know the answers too..

Comment

For streching the max you would want to be is probably from 20-30%. Anything above that would be way advanced or dangerous.

As for jelqing you wanna be between 50-70%. Anything higher than that can cause injury. As for another girth excercise, you should look into doing V jelqs. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...strations.html

I hope that helps. Good luck.

Comment

Yeah, transforming growers into showers ... I don't know the answer to that. I'm a grower and my flaccid hang has increased slightly with extenders. But I've also gained some EL as well. But the question you raise is a definite concern.

Comment

It seems to me many here who have made the largest gains are showers. Maybe because more of their tunica is worked during jelqing and more mass of tissue is stretched. Just my theory.
          3/3/11: 6" BPEL
          3/3/11 5.5" MEG
          3/3/11 6.25" BEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
          4/12/11 5.6" MEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BEG
          5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
          5/18/11 5.6" MEG
          5/18/11 6.5" BEG
          8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
          8/26/11 5.35 Meg
          8/26/11 6.25 beg
          11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
          02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
          05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
            It seems to me many here who have made the largest gains are showers. Maybe because more of their tunica is worked during jelqing and more mass of tissue is stretched. Just my theory.
            Hmm, maybe someone should start a poll to collect data on this question? I'm interested now.

Comment

Good Q and A cause im still learning, but whats the "Shower/Grower"??? how can I figure out what I am?
              How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

I am not sure if there is an exact rule for what is a grower or what is a shower .

I would say that if your penis grows less than 20% while erect , you are definitely a shower .
                Start :
                09/05/2011
                BPFL :
                4.7 in ( 12 cm )
                BPEL :
                7.1 in ( 18 cm )
                MID Girth :
                5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
                10/04/2013
                BPEL :
                7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
                MID Girth :
                5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain

Comment

I think the thing with hard stretches is that :

- its dangerous
                  - its not as effective because you don't get the same pull since the ligaments/smooth muscle are rigid and less prone to being manipulated .
                  Start :
                  09/05/2011
                  BPFL :
                  4.7 in ( 12 cm )
                  BPEL :
                  7.1 in ( 18 cm )
                  MID Girth :
                  5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
                  10/04/2013
                  BPEL :
                  7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
                  MID Girth :
                  5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain

Comment

Originally posted by StretchPE View Post
                    Good Q and A cause im still learning, but whats the "Shower/Grower"??? how can I figure out what I am?
                    Well, take a look in the swimming pool change-room mirrors! If those guys behind you have all got big swinging dicks straight out of the cold water, then they are 'show'-ers whose penises look big flaccid but really only get hard rather than larger on erection. That is to say, six inch flaccids and six inch hards.

On the other hand if your penis looks like a pinky finger when you climb out of the swimming pool, but you know you're really sporting a seven incher ... then you're a 'grow'-er.

Saying you're a grower is really a form of fight-back. Most guys never see other guys' erect penises, therefore we are often intimidated by those locker-room show offs.

Comment

Sounds interesting, but I don't really understand the whyfores of that! Any more explanation?

Comment

Or maybe its because, in grower terms, they're never at less than '50% erect', so all of their exercises are done between 50-80%. Maybe even 90% if you adjust the 100 point scale for their "0%".

The thing with erect stretches is tension. When you account for the stretch of a flaccid penis, you're not actually putting a lot of stress on the ligs when you pull. When you're erect, you're applying almost all of that force to the lig when its already under stress. One wrong move and you jolt it in a situation where it doesn't have anything taking up the slack. One guy had an injury where he was pulling with "all his might", and is dead set against erect stretches now. Not saying he's right or wrong, but I don't quite understand it.

If you're going to try them, don't use much force. It's already under strain and you don't have a flaccid "shock cord" to limit the risk of injury. Matter of fact, maybe an actual shock cord could be employed for an element of safety.
                        01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
                        04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
                        12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Working...
                        X