Penis growth and age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis growth and age

About what age does the penis stop growing? I am 23 and have heard many different stories.

Originally posted by speaker View Post
    About what age does the penis stop growing? I am 23 and have heard many different stories.

All depends on genetics. Do you feel that you have reached your full growth?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I feel that I am almost done growing. My question is what effects will PE do to a penis that is still growing?

Comment

I feel that I am almost done growing. My question is what effects will PE do to a penis that is still growing?
        Well, it'll make your dick bigger, Pilgrim.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Nothing like a big dick!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Haha yes, but is there any specific information on the matter of PE while still growing? For example, because the penis is still growing will it boost the process?

Comment

Haha yes, but is there any specific information on the matter of PE while still growing? For example, because the penis is still growing will it boost the process?
              I have no proof, but I think it will accelerate your natural growth.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X