Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discoloration and Red Dots..

Hello everyone!

When I looked my dong last night, I notice the head had this red dots or red blots all around it. And also I notice the shaft is getting darker and darker. It looks like a over grilled sausage. Damn!

To all who experienced this same problem, can you please give me an advise on how to cure and prevent discolorations?. And also, how to make the red dots disappear??

Thank you!!

Your grip is to hard. The purple dots will disapear that is sort of normal. The darkening may be more blood flow. But it could also be discoloration. Take a decondition break for a week to let the dotsd heal up.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thank you Kingpole for your advise!!

Is discoloration is temporary or permanent??

Is there a way to cure it??

Comment

Originally posted by realconcern View Post
        Thank you Kingpole for your advise!!

Is discoloration is temporary or permanent??

Is there a way to cure it??
        Im not sure if it is permanent, but it really can be a bitch to get rid of. Best advise I can give you is not to let it happen. Is your peniw sore?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Im not sure if it is permanent, but it really can be a bitch to get rid of. Best advise I can give you is not to let it happen. Is your peniw sore?
          Yes. A little bit and it looks really dark. I notice also that the glans is also somewhat same in color with the shaft.

Comment

Red dots can be normal but keep an eye on them. Is it possible that you are jelqing a little bit farther than you should? If you are jelqing the glans this is a very possible reason for your problem.

Comment

You need a decon break.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                You need a decon break.
                After a week of break, the dots are gone. Do you think I can start a routine or should I take one more week of rest??

Comment

Originally posted by speaker View Post
                  Red dots can be normal but keep an eye on them. Is it possible that you are jelqing a little bit farther than you should? If you are jelqing the glans this is a very possible reason for your problem.

Speaker, Im not jelqing the glans and maybe your right Im jelqing more than my dong can handle. I jelqed 250 (both hands stoke count as 1) considering Im doing PE for 2 months now and no gains. I will start a light routine after the dots are healed. Thanks!!

Comment

I jelqed 250 (both hands stoke count as 1) considering Im doing PE for 2 months now and no gains
                    So that means you're doing 500 reps (one hand stroke is counted as 1 rep)? That's definitely beyond what a person who's only been PEing for 2 months should be doing. You're following kingpole's routine now though, right? That seems like a sensible routine that you might be able to gain on... just make sure you're counting reps as one hand stroke and not two.

Comment

When Jelqing, either dry or wet. Both hands count as 1 rep. Left, right, =1.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Oh, really? I've always counted one hand stroke (from bottom of shaft to 1 inch before the glans) as one rep.

edit: Unless you're saying that you jelq half of the shaft and then complete it with the other hand, in which case I've been reading wrong in this thread and that's my bad, lol.
                        Keido
                        Last edited by Keido; 07-14-2008, 06:12 PM.

Comment

This is taken from "A Biginners Routine For Newbies" That I wrote at BetterMan in March of 2004. Which I brought over as the 90 day routine.

Originally posted by JP
                          Grasp your penis at the base firmly, in the O.K. grip, palms faceing down.
                          Slide, holding the grip, up to the glans. While holding the grip at the glans, start your other hand at the base. when half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up, trapping the blood at the glans and upper shaft. Both hands count as one rep. Repeat these "Wet Jelqs" for a count of 50 reps.

Comment

That's interesting. I learned PE from a different web site than this or BetterMan's, so I've never actually done jelqing as you describe it. I guess I've been doing half the work, ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
                              That's interesting. I learned PE from a different web site than this or BetterMan, so I've never actually done jelqing as you describe it. I guess I've been doing half the work, ha ha.
                              And, maybe, possibly, uh...getting 'half the gains?'

It's hard to hold that blood bulge, unless you wet Jelq the correct way. You want girth? A huge glans? Try the way I wrote it. JMO, JP

Penis Enlargement Forum - BetterMan.com

Comment

Working...
                              X