Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULIs and Squeezes

Hey guys,

I just have a few questions regarding this exercise. From what I understand, you basically grip your dick at the base of the shaft while you have a full erection or a bit under (70%+) ? And you hold it for 20-30 secs and repeat it a few times as part of a PE session, yes? Does that sound okay as a daily exercise? Also, should I try my hardest not to kegel while I'm squeezing? I feel a pressure buildup when I do that and I assume that can't be healthy or smart and could potentially lead to loss of EQ.

Was also wondering if it was okay to do these exercises as someone who's only 3 months into PE? It's not too advanced for me, is it? I feel like my unit is pretty well conditioned now and I've never suffered an injury or seen any signs or symptoms of something gone wrong, so I figure my dick can handle it.

Can anyone give me a proper routine for girth exercises for someone like myself? Thanks guys.

3 months I think is too soon for fully erect ULI's (might wanna wait a few weeks and do lower erection ULI's?) but when I do them I get fully erect or really close and then I kegel. I start my grip and then I release the Kegel and slide my grip up about half an inch. Remember not to grip very hard! I hold this for about 45 seconds and then I'll edge or jelq or do whatever it is I'm doing

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the response!

Comment

Working...
      X