Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soreness

Hi.
    I have a question. Should I still do my routine if I feel a slight soreness on the tendons? No pain at all just a little bit sore. My routine is as follows:

1. 7 minutes hot wrap
    2. 2 sets of five ways stretching - with a rotary stretch in between (~6 minutes)
    3. 90 three second jelq (~8.5 minutes)
    4. 5 minutes hot water shower
    5. 10 minutes kegeling. Long holds and short holds.

I do this routine every other day, although sometimes I throw in an extra resting day.

Does this routine look good to you? How should I increase the routine? I was thinking of adding 20 jelqs and another set of stretches but since I still get sore I think I should wait a bit.
    Also I wonder why you guys don't recommend warming down around here.
    Banana
    Last edited by Banana; 07-12-2008, 07:33 AM.
    Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
    Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
    Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Are you gaining with the soreness? Also, how are your PIs?

Comment

Well I'm quite new to PE so I can't say I've gained anything so far. My EQ fluctuates between good and very good although I think it is mainly psychological. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with extremely hard erections, I can't get those kind of erections on my own. I think I've been overmasturbating (been doing it everyday) so I'm trying to stop a bit.

Comment

You are adding an exercise to an exercise you've been doing everyday. Masturbation.
        It would be like, you lift 100 pounds every day, (for how ever long you have been masturbating every day) then you suddenly start lifting 150 pounds. No wonder your ligs are sore. Drop your masturbation back to every 3 days. Your EQ will improve and the soreness will probably go away.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Ok thank you very much. Do you think I should take extra rest days if I feel just a little sore? Or continue with this routine until I don't start feeling sore and then increase the load.

Comment

You want to keep your ligaments in a fatigued state, this is how they grow. If you do this hit or miss, the ligaments will just toughen up and make it that much harder to gain. Just cut back on the intensity of the stretching for a couple of days. In other words, don't pull so hard.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I'll try to do that. So from what I understood slightly soreness is a good thing. I should keep doing this routine until I don't feel any soreness on the day off, then I should increase the load right?

Comment

After a exausting sex session on my day off my penis is extremely sore right now (the tendons mainly). Is there anything I can do to help the soreness subside, maybe a hot wrap? I took an extra day off.

I bet she is also sore right now since my erection was at 200%

Comment

Working...
                X