Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very itchy plz help!

Hello

For some time now i have had sorts of itch attacks.
    Suddenly my penis, mostly my testicles start itching to the extreme. It itches so much i have had to go home from parties because of it.
    I have NEVER had unprotected sex, except for a blown condom about 6 months ago but that was my 2 year girlfriend so she was clean from STD's.
    As i type this message i cannot sit still. It usually starts when i wait too long to shower or right after i shower. Once my teacher thought i was on speed because i was moving so much on my chair.
    Please if anyone knows whether this is a STD or anything else then help me i am desperate it is ruining my social life!

how long have you had the itchiness for and have you seen a dermatologist?

Comment

cut it off!
      start 6-11-11
      BPEL:5 in
      NBPEL :4.25 in
      EL:4in
      FL:2in

short term goal
      BPEL:5.25 in
      NBPEL :4.50 in
      EL:4.5in
      FL:2.25in

Comment

Originally posted by Iwanktoomuch View Post
        Hello

For some time now i have had sorts of itch attacks.
        Suddenly my penis, mostly my testicles start itching to the extreme. It itches so much i have had to go home from parties because of it.
        I have NEVER had unprotected sex, except for a blown condom about 6 months ago but that was my 2 year girlfriend so she was clean from STD's.
        As i type this message i cannot sit still. It usually starts when i wait too long to shower or right after i shower. Once my teacher thought i was on speed because i was moving so much on my chair.
        Please if anyone knows whether this is a STD or anything else then help me i am desperate it is ruining my social life!
        Allergies?
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It doesn't really matter whats causing it man if it creates that much discomfort you need to see a doctor. If you want an answer here you probably need to provide more answers.
          Is your crotch wet, do you shave, does it change if you wear different clothing? I get very itchy if I work hard or workout and have lots of sweat. Also if I am being a dirty bastard and don't wash sex juices or lubricants off my privates.
          It sounds like it has lasted a long time. I wouldn't put up with it, go see a doctor. If your worried they have seen lots of other penises and you can request a man or woman depending on what your most comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwanktoomuch View Post
            Hello
            It usually starts when i wait too long to shower or right after i shower.
            Along with your user name, wanks to much and the above quote, I would guess not showering and washing off after masturbating is your problem. Hit the shower you don't want that thing falling off do you?

Comment

crab lice?
              Boitim2
              Last edited by Boitim2; 08-14-2011, 05:48 PM.
              Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
              P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
              P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
              P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
              Penis length in Inches: 8.25
              Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
              Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Working...
              X