Noob question =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question =)

Hey whats up? I was just wondering. Should you do stretches before or after you jelq? And are there any stetches in particular that work well with jelqing and uli's? Thank you in advance

Are you following one of the beginner routines? If you are brand new to PE, I suggest you start with that. JP90 is a very popular beginner routine. The purpose of the routines is not necessarily to give you gains (though many do have gains in these beginner programs) but to condition your penis for more advanced exercises that do produce gains. If you haven't done so, you risk injuring yourself. To answer your question though, most routines start out with stretching before jelqing or any other exercise.
    Better Than Yesterday, Everyday

Starting (March 19 2012): BPEL 6" x EG 5"
    Intermediate (Jan 1 2016): BPEL 6.5" x EG 5"
    Re-start (Oct 8 2017): BPEL 6.25" x EG 5"

2018 Goal: BPEL 7" x EG 5.5"
    Final Goal: BPEL 9" x EG 6"

Comment

Well I have been jelqing and doing uli's for about a month now. I started with just 10 minute work outs the first week and slowly worked my way up to 30 minutes which is what I stay at now. I have gotten some pretty small gains in girth but very high gains in actual hardness. Im just now wanting to add stretches. So I don't think im new per say. Do you think that routine will still be of use to me?

Comment

The uli is an advanced exercise and I would imagine some of the veterans are about to jump on here and tell you just that. I would take those out of your routine until you've been at it for at least a few months. The risk of injury is just too high at this point.

I only started a month ago as well, so I would consider myself new also. I am doing JP's 90 day routine, and just from what I've read all over the forum, I will consider myself new up until the day I finish (i.e. 3 months). Here is a link to that routine:https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html I suggest you look at it. It is a nice mix of stretching and jelqs and may be just what you are looking for.

Also, I believe high EQ (Erection Quality) gains are fairly common with beginners. I have had the same thing and I've read numerous other accounts of that happening as well.

I'm not trying to discredit your routine, and in the end it is whatever works for you and what you are comfortable with. Just be cautious and learn all you can. If anything, make sure to watch your PI's (this thread will help: Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth! ) and be sure to listen to your body, rest when you need it.

Hope this helps!
        Better Than Yesterday, Everyday

Starting (March 19 2012): BPEL 6" x EG 5"
        Intermediate (Jan 1 2016): BPEL 6.5" x EG 5"
        Re-start (Oct 8 2017): BPEL 6.25" x EG 5"

2018 Goal: BPEL 7" x EG 5.5"
        Final Goal: BPEL 9" x EG 6"

Comment

Working...
        X