Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting the PE journey (2 weeks ago anyways)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting the PE journey (2 weeks ago anyways)

Hi everyone,

I am new to this but have recently begun my PE journey.
    I have read many of the articles on here concerning jelqing/traction devices etc and have come up with my own routine which I would quite possibly like feedback on.
    All advice is welcomed! =]

I purchased a Male Edge Pro and and X4 Deluxe (wasn't sure which one was better so I thought I'd check out both).
    I am also (loosely) following JP's 90 Day beginner routine. I say loosely because I don't follow it down to a T (It isn't exact but more or less follows it)

So I am following that routine (2 days on, 1 day off) and am using the extender shortly afterwards for roughly 4-6 hours per day. nothing too strenuous, but enough to feel a comfortable tug etc
    At the end of each day, I am spending roughly 5-10 minutes warming down/stretching

I am also taking a complete rest day every so often (once a week I'd say)

Everything feels fine downstairs too.
    I was a little apprehensive at first concerning conditioning. Is jelqing AND an extender too much? But I have encountered no problems.

Just thought I'd post this to see if there's anything I am missing out or should be wary of
    I am hoping....hoping, to get fairly good gains from this routine. Everyone says that manual is better than extenders but I read somewhere that if you combine the two in a sensible manner, you can make the most of it...

Thanks,

Jim =]

Bump

Comment

Welcome Jim! Check out the beginners routines and see if you want to add to what you're doing already. PE is a marathon, not a sprint, so enjoy the journey!
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Hey buddy. Thanks for the advice =]

I am not keen on going OTT. I've read too many horror stories concerning over-training.

I'll definitely get onto reading more of the beginner threads.

Thanks again =]

Comment

Working...
        X