Can't find kegel at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find kegel at all

I was recently reading JP's 90 day beginner guide and it said something about kegels. I found out what they are and how to find it - Stop urine or stick finger in anus, but I can't find it. I've tried everything. Is it just me?

Here
    Kegel Exercises For Men - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
    Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
    Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
    My Log

Comment

I've already read that, I know what kegels are but I can't find it... I've tried everything they've said.

Comment

Originally posted by kaihurst View Post
        I've already read that, I know what kegels are but I can't find it... I've tried everything they've said.
        What do you mean you can't find it? Do you mean you don't know how to do them?

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
          What do you mean you can't find it? Do you mean you don't know how to do them?
          Oh my god..... Sorry I mean the PC muscle, I can't find the PC muscle so I cant' do the kegels.

Comment

Your PC muscle goes from your ass to beneath the base of your dick...Is that what your asking for?

Comment

can you stop peeing midstream? if you know how to do that, that is the same muscle.
              9.5" BPEL
              6" Mid girth

GOAL
              10" BPEL
              6.5" Mid Girth

Comment

Yes so anyone who can stop pee midstream is doing a kegel and anyone who can piss harder can reverse kegel, it is not as hard as many make it.

Comment

I know that but that's the only time I can do an kegel exercise. I can't seem to do it when not peeing.

Comment

so you have found the muscle now you need to work on isolateing it. There is a pulling feel to standard kegels contract your arsehole, pull your dick into your body (flacid) type actions.

Comment

keep stopping the flow of urine while you pee for a few weeks. this will help you in learning how to contract it. stop, go, stop, go, get done peeing, contract again (to see if it feels similar). youll notice a difference soon enough and will be doing proper kegels in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by sssssteve View Post
                        keep stopping the flow of urine while you pee for a few weeks. this will help you in learning how to contract it. stop, go, stop, go, get done peeing, contract again (to see if it feels similar). youll notice a difference soon enough and will be doing proper kegels in no time.
                        I heard it's bad to do this? Something to do with urine rentation or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by sssssteve View Post
                          Aye! That's the ticket!
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by kaihurst View Post
                            I heard it's bad to do this? Something to do with urine rentation or something like that?
                            So its not bad to do this?

I think ive found it, what am i supposed to do if i cant do kegels without pushing my abs in?

Is there an alternative to kegels?
                            kaihurst
                            Last edited by kaihurst; 06-27-2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

it is not bad at all to do this. holding in your urine for extended periods of time when you have to use the bathroom is bad but not stopping the flow. if you think you felt like you are contracting the muscle in the proper way then test it out when you are using the bathroom.

I actually still do them while using the bathroom now because I love the sensation and Ive been doing PE for 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X