Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flacid Length Gains

Hey guys

Was just wondering the best way to get some flacid gains, I've been PEing for a couple of months and am happy with my Erect gains and EQ (Im actually pretty happy with 7 inches BPEL) but Im sick of my flacid length!
    It just amazes me how small it can get flacid and Im sick of being embarressed to shower at the gym or urinating at the urinal incase someone sees my pathetic flacid length.

Help please

Believe me, I KNOW whay you are saying. As far as erect gains I am happy, over 3/4" so far, but flacid gains seems to be out of the question for me. It is embarassing when you have to do two minutes worth of stretches to keep from pee'ing on your shoes. I will continue with my routine but am rather pessimistic on any flacid gains at this point for me. Just saying at this point I am more interested in EQ over any other gains, EQ by itself is worth it's weight in gold. Some of us probably will always be growers and not show'ers. Let me know if you find a miracle.

Comment

From what I've read fowfers are supposed to increase flaccid length.
      Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
      Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
      Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

3-part dry Jelqs. Flaccid gains come quickly.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          3-part dry Jelqs. Flaccid gains come quickly.
          What are 3-part dry jelqs?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            What are 3-part dry jelqs?
            I attribute my girth gains to "Dry Jelqing" the three different sections of my penis. I do these with only one hand.

EDITED NOTE

Many members have written that when trying the 3-part dry jelq exercises they can't feel the "bumps" I'm describing. This is O.K. as long as the exercises are preformed as written. Just jelq the described 3-parts of the shaft and with dedication and repetition these bumps will begin to become obvious.
            Along with being able to feel the bumps, the girth gains will follow.

Pull out on your penis...pull all of the skin forward.[20-30% erection is best for these] Grasp as far down at the base as you can with the O.K grip..Really dig in. Pull as much of that "Hidden" penis out of the pubic, as you can. When you form the OK grip at the base you need to turn the back of your hand up, i.e. rotate your wrist, so that the thumb and index finger is against your pelvic bone. This makes it a lot easier to really dig in and get all that 'hidden penis' pulled out. This might feel a little awkward at first.
            I have found over time that I get a much better jelq, wet, dry, with my thumb and finger towards my belly. This grip is the only way that the 3PDJ'S can be performed successfuly. You will only be able to jelq out about an inch because you have pulled all the skin forward when you were pulling your penis out. Once you have the O.K. grip at the base, release your other hand. You will feel a Bump there at the base, jelq over it as far as the skin will let you. Don't release the O.K. grip, you'll lose your pull. Hold and slide back to the base. Do about 15-25 of these. Release the O.K. grip and move up the shaft just below midshaft, just ahead of where you were jelqing the lower bump. Pull out with other hand Re-grip with the O.K. grip and then release the stretch.
            Jelq this area and bump, 15-25 times. Jelq to the Glans, or as far as the skin will let you. Move up to about 3/4"-1" below the Glans. (Pull all the skin forward and let it bunch up around the glans.) Grip there and Jelq to the Glans. You should feel a small bump in this area. Do these whenever you can and I guarantee your girth will increase. JonPop

I'd like to add a new part to these Dry Jelqs;

After jelqing the lower bump and while still holding the o.k. grip, pull straight up for a count of 15. do the same when at the mid-shaft, before releasing, when you have finished the 15-25 reps, pull straight up again for a count of 15. These are great for stretching the Base Ligs and Tunica. JP

Comment

A bit offtopic but I have to ask this JonPop. I used to jelq with an O.K. grip with my thumb and finger towards my belly but after watching the videos I noticed everyone seemed to keep their finger on the underside of the penis so I tried switching but it is really uncomfortable on my hands. Do you think I should keep on trying to switch? Is it more effective that way or should I just keep on doing the way I'm doing it (fingers up).

Sorry for the offtopic.

Comment

Look at the palm of your hand. Make an OK circle. You'll notice that with your palm up, you would have to press your little finger, your ring finger and middle finger into the pubic bone at the base.

Now, turn your hand palm down, make an OK circle. Now all you have to press into your pubic bone at the base is; The thumb and forefinger. Which do you think will get you closer to the base of your penis?

This is a test and I will expect an answer in the morning.

Comment

Palm down will get me closer to the base of my penis I think. I tried both and with palm up I couldn't get closer because the other fingers were touching my balls. Hope I got it right, I don't want to fail a test .

I'm used to jelq with palm up. Palm down feels awkard but I guess that with time and practice I'll get used to it.
                  Banana
                  Last edited by Banana; 07-21-2008, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I havent been pe'ing for very long, but I've noticed quick flacid length gains. My normal routine involves dry jelqs, basic stretches, and erect stretches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacre View Post
                      I havent been pe'ing for very long, but I've noticed quick flacid length gains. My normal routine involves dry jelqs, basic stretches, and erect stretches.
                      You NEVER want to stretch when erect. You injured yourself once, want to do it again?

You always stretch when flaccid, or if a mild stretch like the "V" Jelqs, no more than 30% is good.

Comment

Thanks for the 3 Part Dry Jelqs JonPop I will add them into my routine and see how my flacid gains go, thanks again.

Comment

Im going to try the 3part jelq when I return from my decon break.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I know that erect stretches are advanced exercises. I only do it at a 30-50% erection level, and not for very long. I'm trying to be more careful now.

Comment

Sacre, I don't intend on sounding Mean but, the reason I didn't post what JP did was because you probably wouldn't have listened. (which I see you didn't) I've seen many guy's injure themselves because they thought they were different or had a tougher unit. Please stick with the beginner techniques and listen to JP, he knows what he is talking about. Do the newbie routine exactly the way it was written. All that the advanced stuff will do at this point is cause injury and setbacks. Good luck. HT.

Comment

Working...
                              X