Finished jp 90. Intermediate routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished jp 90. Intermediate routine?

Hello, first thread here. I've been peing for about 4 months now. Been doing the jp 90s on and off for that time. I was pretty steady for a month, not missing any sessions. Then exams came around and I just did it when I had time for about a month, probably 2-3 times a week. And now I've been doing it for a solid 2 months, and am starting a new routine out. I think I started off at around 6” bpel and 5” beg but I’m not sure exactly as I did not have the best method of measuring. I can say for sure that i haven't gained any girth, but i may have gained around .5" in bpel but this could be just due to measurement error or increased eq. I am currently at 6.6 bpel and 5 eg. I’m using this as my starting point even though I may have gained from the jp 90. Here is my new routine
    1) 5 minute shower warm up
    -gently massage and light jelqs under hot water
    2) 15 minute stretching while under constant hot water
    -bundled stretch in 5 different directions for 30 kegels
    -the bundled stretches will be done with a half twist for the first 2 weeks
    -10 rotations left and 10 rotations right of circular stretching
    -helicopter shakes now and then along with "fire starters" to keep blood in the head
    3) 5 minute hot towel
    4) 100 jelqs and 60 vjelqs
    -1 jelq equals one hand
    - Regular jelqs done at around 60-80% erection and v jelqs done at 70-90%
    5) Flaccid bends
    -Done at around 60-70%
    -bend in three different directions
    6) Uli for 30 seconds
    7) Repeat steps 4-6 three times
    8) Edge for 10-20 minutes
    9) Fowfers for 10-20 minutes

Does this seem like a good intermediate routine? Is there anything I should change or add? Is this too intense? This will be a 2 day on one day of schedule.
    Start: 6.5 bpel 5 beg

Current: 6.75 bpel 5.25 beg

i hate to bump, but anyone?

Comment

if this routines not good enough could someone point me to an intermediate routine?

Comment

How long do you estimate your routine will take and how often? Looks like a very long one to me. Problem with that is burn out or fatigue.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

it usually takes around an hour or so i think. Maybe i'm jelqing too fast? What do you mean by burn out?

Comment

I think you are adding too much at once. I would slowly add the more advanced exercises over a period of a month or two.
            Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
            Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
            Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
            My Log

Comment

yeah i tried the proposed exercise and did not get very good pis. What should i add first or change? I would mainly like to focus on girth, but my tunica seems to be my limiting factor as my bpfsl is at about 7".

Comment

should i add the bundled stretches first? What i was planning on doing was doing the same stretches as jp 90 but bundled instead. The rotational stretches would not be bundled of course. I would omit the flaccid bends, and maybe add one uli at the end of the routine.Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Jello22 View Post
                  should i add the bundled stretches first? What i was planning on doing was doing the same stretches as jp 90 but bundled instead. The rotational stretches would not be bundled of course. I would omit the flaccid bends, and maybe add one uli at the end of the routine.Thoughts?
                  That sounds a bit more reasonable.
                  Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
                  Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
                  Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
                  My Log

Comment

ok great, ill let you know how it goes. Thanks for the help

Comment

baby steps... Ive been at it for 10 years... you might want to break the routine down into a day by day basis...that way you could concentrate on one or 2 exercises per day. one day I will do combinations of kegeling and stretching, the next would be wet and dry jelqing, the next would be stretching/bending in different directions and maybe a day solely for pumping (which I often use as a supplement to the end of a number of my workouts).

mix and match but dont overtrain thinking that you are going to maintain your beginner gains throughout your PE experiment. patience pays off (Ive gained over 3 inches).

Comment

Originally posted by sssssteve View Post
                        baby steps... Ive been at it for 10 years... you might want to break the routine down into a day by day basis...that way you could concentrate on one or 2 exercises per day. one day I will do combinations of kegeling and stretching, the next would be wet and dry jelqing, the next would be stretching/bending in different directions and maybe a day solely for pumping (which I often use as a supplement to the end of a number of my workouts).

mix and match but dont overtrain thinking that you are going to maintain your beginner gains throughout your PE experiment. patience pays off (Ive gained over 3 inches).
                        pretty good
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by sssssteve View Post

I have been thinking about this method as well. I know it works for muscle groups when working out, but i wasnt sure if it could be applied to pe. How long do you do your exercises for each day?

Comment

Working...
                          X